<span style="color:red"><b>Jun Euy Jun Jao(จันทร์เอ๋ยจันทร์เจ้า)</b></span>

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Vallapa. I had a feeling it was the grandpa, because he gave Nudee something for no particular reason and the grandma was like :blink: . And she's not even related to him. This lakorn is such an awesome lakorn. What a great story. So far he's evil in two lakorns, this one and in Lom Huan. :unsure:

vallapa

sarNie Egg
Thanks for reading my spoiler :sweat:

Actually, Rita's aunt doesn't know the secret of her father. She just
thought that the ghost teacher and her husband were having a
secret affair.

As for Nudee, the ghost teacher know that her soul is weak and
is easily to get into her body. Nudee also feels bad about Rita's
relationship with Paramee. She is kind of jealous.

Any questions, feel free to ask na ^_^

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Toon said:
no amira...the grandfather had banarasee's dad and his cronies trick the ghost teacher and also capture her and kill her...so it was a big conspiracy...and yeah the banarasee's father definitely knows the truth...
[post="105534"][/post]​
oOo okkk...haha makes sense now.

so the only people who actually knows the truth are the grandfather, the grandmother, and the uncle (banrasee's dad). poor evil aunt doesn't know the truth.

dude i watched the part where those guys were trying to rape Nutdee and the ghost teacher was like inside her body then she was following and scaring those guys. THAT was scary! imagine being in an old fashion thai house, or any house for that matter, in the dark and u know the haunted story behind it. YIKES!

hey...if there are more spoilers or whatever....please tell me hehehhe or pm me on the next episodes....i cant wait for next wednesday to go rent it. im too impatient hehehe :lol:

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i hope the rudee doesnt turn on rita...cuz it seems like the evil aunt and her daughter was trying to put things in her head...

juicee

sarNie Elites
well from the previews for the next episode, it does look like nudee is gonna turn on junjao, since she's saying that she doesn't wants to be friends with junjao anymore...

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah she kinda bug me too. she's jealous that Barumee like JunJao, but i like for a fact that Junjao like Barumee as friend or brother.

calla

sarNie Adult
look at these caps.....gosh.....so scary. i haven't see this episode yet. maybe today. :D

credit to panthip.com

destiny411

Idyllic
kwel....can't wait to watch that episode...only if someone puts it up...^_^....I only got a chance to see this episode yesterday where they was going to do a play or something at the long lakorn...scary parts.... :D

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OMG im not soo gonna watch this lakorn hahhahaha im scared and plus my hubby work 3rd shift soooo i'll pass.....hahaha imma scary cat ahhahahah

Kina

Dubsteppin'
omg it looks soooo goooooood AND scarryyyyyyyyy ahhhh!!!! i am DEFINITELY going to watch it. i don't get scared scared or jump jumpy because i personally do not believe in ghosts. anyway...the part i stopped on was when those guys were trying to rape nudee :( i bet yall seen the next parts to it already since u guys have the advantage of watching it with broadband or downloading it. me? i gotta wait till it comes in the thai store ...sigh*........

so would anyone like to pm about the next parts after where i left off? loool im desperate to know.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
i dont think the aunt..you knwo the one that is all worried up about the inheritance is good. I think only the grandmother is good. Anyways, my entire family is predicting that nudee is probably kroo ruamanee's daughter since nudeee has the sense you know. but then...in the beginning of the lakorn, nudee did revealed her mom's picture. so maybe its impossible huh.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I just watched Epi 1 yesterday just to try it out...And I like it...It's a pretty good lakorn..But does anyone know when it will be over..? Anyways they did a good job with the ghost image..I think Jah Ja the one that plays as Nudee is cute..

Kina

Dubsteppin'
yea they did a really extraordinary makeup and costuming work on the ghosts. nice! and scaryyy!

juicee

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
I just watched Epi 1 yesterday just to try it out...And I like it...It's a pretty good lakorn..But does anyone know when it will be over..? Anyways they did a good job with the ghost image..I think Jah Ja the one that plays as Nudee is cute..
[post="106030"][/post]​
it should end on the 27th