<span style="color:red"><b>Jun Euy Jun Jao(จันทร์เอ๋ยจันทร์เจ้า)</b></span>

tinah

sarNie Coma
ohhhh lol..i was confused..so hua jai sanong is airing mon-fri in the evening..wow all week lol.. :D how about chakrit's lakorn?..thats airing on the 12th too

calla

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
ohhhh lol..i was confused..so hua jai sanong is airing mon-fri in the evening..wow all week lol.. :D how about chakrit's lakorn?..thats airing on the 12th too
[post="102274"][/post]​

chakrit and yardthip airing the 12th too, but different time from hua jai sanong :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Rita is cute. Baramee & Nudee is cute too. it's a scary la korn and i enjoy watching it. i like when all of them fight. the 8 guys fight and the girl fight too.

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
Did anyone watch part 7 and 8 yet? OMG :shocked: :shocked: those two episode is scary I recommend not watching it alone at nite by yourself. Man they make that teacher look freaky scary she creeps me out :sweat: :sweat: I had to closed my eyes everytime she appears.

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah 7 & 8 are a bit scarier. i was watching 8 at around 2 am or something and during the scary part, my cable (my tv was also on) went out for a couple minutes - it did freak me out a bit, since the victorian house i'm in is super old and could possibly have ghosts...haha...

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep i just finished watching epi 8..its really creepy..lol..cant wait til epi 9..its getting good

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I don't really find it scary but that teacher ghost is really creepy. Can't wait to see the party next week but sometimes Rudee gets on my nerves. But I have a question. How is Kong related to the grandmother? Doesn't that also make him related to Rita?

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i know I was thinking the same thing. They should at least show how kong is related to rita's family because if the audience doesn't know then they might think that they are an "incest" couple. LOL.

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah, i don't really think that they're ever really gonna explain it. the closest they would be related would be second cousins - that's assuming that kong's the grandma's nephew, then he would be rita's dad's cousin and thus, rita's second cousin.

it's one aspect of thai lakorns that bugs me - it often involves incentous relationships - not on purpose of course. like dao pra sook always stick out in my mind, cause they were second cousins in there also. then there's massaya, which i never seen, but andy and bua were first cousins. and then there was that one with bua and au, and they were doublely first cousins (if that makes any sense).

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
juicee said:
yeah, i don't really think that they're ever really gonna explain it. the closest they would be related would be second cousins - that's assuming that kong's the grandma's nephew, then he would be rita's dad's cousin and thus, rita's second cousin.

it's one aspect of thai lakorns that bugs me - it often involves incentous relationships - not on purpose of course. like dao pra sook always stick out in my mind, cause they were second cousins in there also. then there's massaya, which i never seen, but andy and bua were first cousins. and then there was that one with bua and au, and they were doublely first cousins (if that makes any sense).
[post="103272"][/post]​
Rich Thai ppll think that if they marry within the family, their money won't go anywhere...Another reason is that it's real important to know the parent of the person their son or daughter is marrying, because they believe the children are a copy of the parent..This is why back in the old day they alway have prearrange marriage. I am not sure if this will explain why they marry within the family...

calla

sarNie Adult
kong's father and rita's grandfather are brothers.
so i guess he lost both of his parents that's why he lived with rita's family.
:D

and by the way, i have a feeling that rita's grandfather is the killer. he just pretended to be nice.
and about rita's grandmother, she hating her rita because she wants her to get out of that house asap....before she got kill.....etc.

could be.....lolz :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
im thinking rita's grandfather is the killer too..i just assume he felt guilty thats why hes being nice to rita..but who knows

juicee

sarNie Elites
well if the summaries are correct, then yeah the grandfather is the killer.

calla, are you sure that rita's grandfather and kong's dad are bros? cause i thought kong was suppose to be related to the grandmother and not the grandfather. also then, kong and his brother would have the same last name as rita, but it's established that 'junjao' is technically only one who is able to use the last name 'surasit'.

calla

sarNie Adult
juicee said:
well if the summaries are correct, then yeah the grandfather is the killer.

calla, are you sure that rita's grandfather and kong's dad are bros? cause i thought kong was suppose to be related to the grandmother and not the grandfather. also then, kong and his brother would have the same last name as rita, but it's established that 'junjao' is technically only one who is able to use the last name 'surasit'.
[post="103365"][/post]​

i'm not too sure about that.....lolz. but my dad told me. :D
and i think kong and his brother can't use the name of surasit because they're just a brother's sons. i don't know.....so confused. :blink:

juicee

sarNie Elites
why wouldn't they be able to use that last name? cause if they're brothers then they would have the same last name. and thus their sons would have the right the use their last name as well. i mean even rita's cousin uses the last name, even though they technically shouldn't since it's their mom's last name and not thier dad's...

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
I thought awhile back someone mention that Kong was related to the Grandmother..if so yeah I can understand why he and his bro is not using the same last name as Rita.