<span style="color:red"><b>Jun Euy Jun Jao(จันทร์เอ๋ยจันทร์เจ้า)</b></span>

shubby

sarNie Adult
OMG! Calla, i thought the killer is the grandfather too, and the grandmother is the nice one, cus she want Rita to get out of the house b4 she will get kill lolx....hahahh

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I think the killer is the grandfather too, but I also think the grandfather was in love with Rita's Mom...call me crazy but that one part where Rita was reading her mom's diary to the grandfather and the grandfather was like "your mom was very beautiful and eveyone fell in love with her" he had that lusty look on his face...and I think that's why he killed Rita's mom cause she was going to leave him and go be with her husband and daughter... :shocked:

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
juicee said:
according to all the summaries that i've read, kong is related to the grandmother
[post="103776"][/post]​
Kong is not related to the grandmother..He's dad is the grandfather younger brother....because in espode 1..when Kong 's brother had a fright with the son...Kong 's brother told the son that he's had the status of being his ARR.....Arr is what you call your dad's younger brother or sister..

juicee

sarNie Elites
i get what your trying to say, but it doesn't really make sense if you think about it. yes i know that Ar is used to refer to your dad's younger sibling. But that doesn't explain why banarasee and banarot refer to boramed as Ar. Actually they really shouldn't call him Ar to begin with. Okay, hear me out on this one....regardless of whether boramed is related through the grandfather or the grandmother, he, as well as boramee, is related to banarasee and banarot through their mom not their dad. thus technically, they should call him na not ar. the only person who can call boramed and boramee Ar is junjao, since they are related through her dad. Get it? I hope that was clear enough.

anyways, as i stated before, if the grandfather and boramed's dad's are brothers, then boramed and boramee would have full rights to use the last name, surasit, since it would be their dad's last names, cause brothers typically have the same last name, do they not? (unless of course the brothers had different dads - but that's just more speculation.) nevertheless, we know that boramed and boramee do not use surasit as their last name, as evident since episode one, when they were arrested. banarot stated that boramee's last name isn't surasit. and technically, banarot and banarasee's last name should really be jaisad (or something like that) since that's their dad's last name, but they use their mom's last name of surasit instead. thus the only one who has the right to use the name surasit is actually junjao - and i guess that's why she's the number one heir...

therefore, it makes more sense that boramed and boramee are related through the grandmother...

banarasee banarot surasit

vallapa

sarNie Egg
*** SPOILER ***

if you want to keep on guessing with the lakorn then skip my post :sweat:

Rita's grandfather is the mastermind for all the killing. He raped Rita's mother
without knowing that she was already pregnant. So grandfather thinks
that Rita is his daughter, not grand-daughter.
He even wanted to kill his own son. Rita's grandmother knows that her
husband is sex-addicted so she told Rita's father to leave and she will
escape together with Rita's mother. But the plan failed since grandfather caught them.
So he told his servant to kill Rita's mom by drowning her.
And then he told his other servants to kill that servant.

As for the ghost teacher, she was killed by grandfather's men as well.
The grandfather liked her so he told his son-in-law to trick her into his
house and raped her. And when she tried to escape, he told his
people to catch her and kill her. The ghost teacher is the police's
big sister. He has been searching many years for his long lost
sister. The ghost teacher wants to use Nudee's body to kill
the grandfather.

As for the grandfather, when he finds out that Rita is not his
daughter, he wants to kill her as well. I think he is psycho :shock:

Well, it will have a happy ending, don't worry. I just want to spoil the
secret :sweat:

vallapa

sarNie Egg
As for Kong and his brother, they are related to grandmother not grandfather. Actually they have to call them "Na" not "Ar" but well,
Rita should call her aunt (the one who knows her father and raise her)
"Ar" as well because she is her father's freind. But she calls her "Na"

Very confusing, right? hahaha if I didn't read the magazine ahead of
time, I will be confusing as well.

So it means that Kong and Rita's father are distant cousins. :sweat:

numfon

sarNie Adult
thanks for the summary ka. =)

a father willing to kill a son. :wacko so twisted.

but the grandmother knows everything, right? that's why she wants rita to leave the house so much. ..right?

but then..wouldn't the grandpa try to kill his wife too? :wacko:

meenia

sarNie Adult
Wow.. i thought it was the grandmother all along... I never even had a second thought of the grandfather... but it makes sense now that Vallapa wrote the spolier... Hehe...i guess i wasn't paying that much attention to this lakorn....I still think it's great... but now it's even better.... Thanks.. gosh..i got to go back and watch this lakorn over.. missed all the clues...

Kina

Dubsteppin'
vallapa, girl, thanks for all that. i would have never guessed it was the grandfather. like OMG....i thought it was Rita's grandmother because it seemed too OBVIOUS but she ISN'T the killer after all lol..wow..this lakorn is great. what a great plotting,,,it left us thinkin something totally wrong just to surprise us at the end but....too bad we read the spoiler already lol!!! but it will definitely surprise others who do not know the spoiler. im lovin this lakorn a lot........

so....now it makes sense y the grandmother is so mean to JanJao and it also makes sense that she allows the mean Aunt and her husband and their two kids to bully JanJao. she does all that just to get janjao out of the house before she falls into danger.

love this lakorn!

but one thing i DO NOT understand is why would the ghost teacher want Rudee to help her...i mean i can't figure out the significances between Rudee and the ghost teacher. and I dont understand how Rudee can see+hear ghost, just like JanJao. hmmm....guess i gotta keep on watching it.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I knew the grandma was a red herring way back in the beginning, it was too obvious. I didn't know that the grandpa thought Rita was his daughter though.

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow, i kinda sense it that he's bad grandfather. but yep this lakorn is so good. i'm glad that it's a happy ending. thank you!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank to vallapa for the summary. when I read the summary ealier, i already know it the grandfather that kill rita's mom and the scene rita reading the diary also even show why his kill her mother. all long, i know that the grandmother want to protect rita, that why she wants rita to get out of the house. BUt the teacher part is what confuse me the most, and thank to vallapa for the clearifcation. It was on the part when the police came into the theater with the other teacher and the ghost teacher use Rudee's body to come and tell her brother. I think it jsut very sad for that part.

jai

sarNie Elites
didnt they mention rudee was easily possessed b/c when she felt anger that's when she's vulnerable forthe spirit to enter into her body..because the spirit died from a vicious murder so that type of auora brought about her entering rudee's body.. it had to be her. by chance i guess.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
ok ok..so..here's anothing thing to think about:

do u guys think that JanJao's mean aunt and uncle knows the truth too, just like grandmother knows the truth? i wonder because....i mean they do a really good job in being mean to her. reallly mean and vindictive and unfair.

and i remember the scene of when the fat, unfair teacher (always on the side of banrasee and her bro) telling the police dude about the ghost teacher's past story of how she died and what she did. she had mentioned that the ghost teacher went out with banrasee's father (janjao's uncle) and he raped her then he killed her. ---------- this part kinda contradicted the part where the truth is that the grandfather sent his servant to kill her. doesnt make sense to me.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i don't know what to say...

last night early this morning around 2am... me and my younger sister were up watching lakorns we downloaded and we tried this one... the preview really spooked us!!!

BUT IT WASN'T AS SCARY AS THE PART WHERE RITA SAW THE GHOST IN THE ROOM... THE GHOSE TURNED AROUND... AHHHHHHAS;!#$%@%^@%..

we jumped out of seats running around the house.... then... it came to the part where the ghost was climbing down the pole.... !#$%@#$^@&#*#dfgvse%t@$%q$farGF.......

THAT TOTALLY SCARED THE SOUL OUT OF US! we got soooo freaked out... we turned it off and couldn't finished it...

when i went to sleep later... i thought i saw that ghost up on my bedroom ceiling and it scared me so much... i had to cover my head with my blanket in order to sleep....

I'M SO EASILY SPOOK!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Amira said:
ok ok..so..here's anothing thing to think about:

do u guys think that JanJao's mean aunt and uncle knows the truth too, just like grandmother knows the truth? i wonder because....i mean they do a really good job in being mean to her. reallly mean and vindictive and unfair.
and i remember the scene of when the fat, unfair teacher (always on the side of banrasee and her bro) telling the police dude about the ghost teacher's past story of how she died and what she did. she had mentioned that the ghost teacher went out with banrasee's father (janjao's uncle) and he raped her then he killed her. ---------- this part kinda contradicted the part where the truth is that the grandfather sent his servant to kill her. doesnt make sense to me.
[post="105299"][/post]​
no amira...the grandfather had banarasee's dad and his cronies trick the ghost teacher and also capture her and kill her...so it was a big conspiracy...and yeah the banarasee's father definitely knows the truth...