<span style="color:red"><b>Football bet and Spread sheets</b></span>

Rakniran

Hey Sarn,
Dont want to bother you,but i want to know...Did Pittsburgh give Cleveland 8 points or Cleveland give Pittsburgh 8 points?
im confused one this two team..

sarN

sarNie Granny
pitt give cleve 8 point .. but u wining though cuz u score high enough to cover the spead sheet !

Rakniran

sarN said:
pitt give cleve 8 point .. but u wining though cuz u score high enough to cover the spead sheet !
[post="42636"][/post]​
sounds good to me..Please send me my $28.00 to my paypal account..navysealassassin@yahoo.com..<sitting here with a big smile on my face> :D :)

wohoo!

For sunday game,can you please start a new post again cus this posts is too long already,but dont delete it cus i want to come back and read it over and over again to see my winning team....Just to bring a smile to my face.. :D

harman

I know that the Spread for this week is not up yet, but this is what I like this week.

Carolina + Carolina high +JAcksonville + Atlanta = $20

sarN

sarNie Granny
HEY BUDDIES FOOTBALL SEASON IS STARING !!!! WHO READY TO BET !!!

harman

IM ready but I dont usually start betting until at least five weeks into the game first just to see who's good or not haha....

gosh last year I lost more then I win so this year Im gonna be more carful of who I pick.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yup it the pre season so they wouldn't try as hard but it all cool . I like wacthing men in tight :p

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

Unbelievable! you guys do this also! Oh man I want in on this! Go Indianapolis Colts! and Dallas Cowboys!

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

just crazy baby if my team loses unbelievable though Dallas Cowboys is doing good this year maybe to Super Bowl =)

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

we'll see... we'll see.... Go Indianapolis Colts and Dallas Cowboys

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

I know baby and no matter what "you will always have my support to the fullest"

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

oh no.... no way..... not a chance I don't want you turn out like me a go psycho on the car. Just watch your lakorn your better off with that.

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

its ok baby I'll explain it to you give about ten years from now.

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

football season needs to hurry up so I can throw down some money on the game. "first game will throw down one grand"

sarN

sarNie Granny
BET FOOTBALL !!!! HERE THE SPREAD SHEET FOR SUNDAY 9/10/06 . YOU CAN ALSO GET IT AT COVERS.COM

Ok , here the deal . Those dat want to bet must have a paypal account and "send money" to sarnworld@comcast.com. Also in the "Note" section put the team you want to play and my paypal they charge a fee so if you want to bet $20 send me $21 ok ? Check the first page about pay out and how to play ! O' one more thing you must send money by the end of today for Sunday's bet .

Ya buddies ready for Football season !!!

THis spread sheet is from an online site . The real spread sheet prolly just 1 or 2 point differ

1 : 00 pm GAme

Cleveland - 3.0
New Orleans = 37

Seattle - 6½
Detroit = 45

Tennessee - 2½
New York = 36

Kansas City -2.0
Cincinnati = 47

Denver -3½
St. Louis = 46

New England -10.0