<span style="color:red"><b>Football bet and Spread sheets</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ok , here the deal . Those dat want to bet must have a paypal account and "send money" to sarnworld@comcast.com. Also in the "Note" section put the team you want to play and my paypal they charge a fee so if you want to bet $20 send me $21 ok ? O' one more thing you must send money by the end of today for Sunday's bet .

Ya buddies ready for Football season !!!

u pick a game u want to bet let say Dever vs New York .. u pick Denver will win and the score will be High .. dat 2 parlays ok and on the spread sheet ( dat the sheet dat they will give point to underdog and set the high/low game.. we gett it from the store we bet)

on the spread sheet say

Dever + 5
vs New York = 46 hi/lo

dis mean New York will give 5point to Dever and a high game is if Both team score add up to more den 46 den it a high game if it under den it a low game .. got it ? for example the game end and the final score is dis

Denver 50
New York 25

and u bet

Denver + HI

soooo .. Denver win and both score add ( 50 + 25 ) dat 75 it over 46 .. so it a HIGH game and since u bet DEnver win + high u won 2parlay which is

your money x 3 = $$ ..let say u bet $20 so it $20 x 3 = 60 ( dat 2 parlay)

to pay 4 parlay u pick two team it can be like dis

Denver + high + St Louis + high = 4 parlay and alll must win according to dat bet to win 4 parlay which is ..let say u bet $20 so it $20 x 12 = $240

get it ?? u can alway bet more den 4 parlay u can just bet the team dat win and u dont havae to bet if it a hi or lo game .

5 parlay can be like dis

Denver + high + St. Louis + high + New York = 5 parlay u bet $20 x 15 = 300

Rakniran

Whats the spread sheet for sunday coming up? I would like to use my $8.00 to bet on the team.

Thank!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'll get it up !! I goin win dis week >>> im sure cuz got some good team to bet on !!

harman

OMG what is going on here, gambling is not good for your health you know.

so Sarn did you win this week???

I didnt get to Bet this week because I was in Cali over the Week. but that's ok cause the Patriot WON!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah i know but it football! i lost $20 and Darvil $10 lol -- but dis weekend for sure im goin win !!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Spread Sheet Nov 6 , 2005

FOOTBALL
SUNDAY GAMES
CAROLINA
@TAMPA BAY+3
36high/low 1:00PM

HOUSTON
@JACKSONVILLE+13
37high/low 1:00PM

CINCINNATI
@BALTIMORE+3
36high/low 1:00PM

ATLANTA
@MIAMI+2
40high/low 1:00PM

DETROIT
@MINNESOTA+2
37HIGH/LOW 1:00PM

SAN DIEGO
@NY JETS+6
42high/low 1:00PM

TENNESSEE
@CLEVELAND+2
39high/low 1:00PM

OAKLAND
@KANSAS CITY+5
52high/low 1:00PM

SEATTLE
@ARIZONA+4
44high/low 4:05PM

CHICAGO
@NEW ORLEANS+3
34high/low 4:05PM

NY GIANTS
@SAN FRANCISCO+11
42high/low 4:05PM

PITTSBURGH
@GREENBAY+6
41 ½high/low 4:05PM

PHILADELPHIA
@WASHINGTON+2
41high/low 4:05PM

MON@9:00PM(ET)
INDIANAPOLIS
@NEW ENGLAND+4
47high/low 9:00PM

harman

I cannot bet this week cause IM too broke. Due to my trip to Cali. hehe

Good luck those who Bet. hope you win.

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg Rain ! u goin bet tambay bay ??? errr ... u know Carolina did beat New England early in the season lol ! but if u say so i'll bet for u

as for me

Carolina + high + Altantal + high = $30 ( $10 is darvil) if win =$360

harman

Sarn I really like your picks and as for Rakniran eh I dont know, but you never know hehe.

I didnt know you can bet 8 dollar, from where I live its 10 dollar and up. maybe its the different bookie rules.

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!

Rakniran

sarN said:
omg Rain ! u goin bet tambay bay ??? errr ... u know Carolina did beat New England early in the season lol ! but if u say so i'll bet for u

as for me

Carolina + high + Altantal + high = $30 ( $10 is darvil) if win =$360
[post="38171"][/post]​
hmmm..since u say that then i dont want to bet on tambay bay anymore.
I dont know anything about football thats why i bet. I only bet on the name that
sound good to me.hahahhaahha..i dont know how they play.
Okay then I will changed from Tambay bay to Carolina then. I will follow you.
Yeah $8 cus im poor..No more money... :(

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
It is true that Carolina beat New England earlier in the year but Tampa Bay is pretty good in my opinion. I think after the loss to SF, they will probably come back mad. If I had a pick, I would go with Tampa Bay and a low game. I think Tampa's D is pretty good but their offense suck.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Rakniran said:
hmmm..since u say that then i dont want to bet on tambay bay anymore.
I dont know anything about football thats why i bet. I only bet on the name that
sound good to me.hahahhaahha..i dont know how they play.
Okay then I will changed from Tambay bay to Carolina then. I will follow you.
Yeah $8 cus im poor..No more money... :(
[post="38469"][/post]​

well , i could be wrong lol --- anything can happen girl! so you want to bet dat two team u pick there ??? or do u want to add into my bet ?

sarN

sarNie Granny
marduk said:
It is true that Carolina beat New England earlier in the year but Tampa Bay is pretty good in my opinion. I think after the loss to SF, they will probably come back mad. If I had a pick, I would go with Tampa Bay and a low game. I think Tampa's D is pretty good but their offense suck.
[post="38483"][/post]​

.. Atlanta have QB ---> Michael Vick !!!!!! ... i think SF suck .. last time i pick them only cuz in the spread they get like 13 point added to their score .. but i lost with them lol .. so i try to stay away from SF !

Rakniran

whats teh website to look for the score point?

okay mynew picks:
1.Tennessee
2.New york Jets
$8.00
Those are my two team for 1pm EST..

Thank

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok .. it 12:40 .. lol i don't have a ride to go bet my sister took the car and went off and haven't come back yet ! ... i can't bet after 1pm ! Ok...im calling my sister up ...OMG im so sure about dis bet too and i really dont' want to miss dis game ! !!! *%&^$&^

sarN

sarNie Granny
to late ----- i can't bet my sister didn't pick up the phone sad. Sorry buddies i couldn't bet for ya! I dont' want to bet the 4pm game cuz im unsure about them lol ***** $^%#^%# lame sister