<span style="color:red"><b> Duay Raeng Heng Ruk(ด้วยแรงแห่งรัก)</b></span>

.diane.

Media Fanatic
oooh thanks for sharing news and pictures!

in that last picture sort of looks like aom phiyada. i didn't know who noon was thanks for pictures ^^

rukmos

sarNie Adult
wow...so much has been going on since I've been gone on vacation. the screencaps look beautiful and totally digging Mos's hair.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hehehee..first thing I thought was hey, that's my handsome man Bee Sawis...and then I scrolled down and it was already confirmed...ahhh, I miss Bee soo much...he's such a great actor, but why does he have to be supporting....?? I hope he has a large role in the lakorn too....i wanna see him on-screen again with Numfon, or even with Noon......he's sooo handsome......anyways, anyone know the storyline? It looks interesting...i wanna see Noon and Mos...

Susie

sarNie Adult
OMG I AM SO ANXIOUS ABOUT THIS LAKORN!!! MOS IN ANOTHER LAKORN AS WELL AS NOON. YAY!!!! :p

Mint27

xxGREENxx said:
do anyone of you know when this movie will be air...
[post="80777"][/post]​
lolz...I'm paying close attention to this lakron, but I don't think it will be airing any time soon. Probably almost at the end of this year though. ^_^

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I saw a clip of Noon and Mos...they looks very cute...there was a preview to their lakorn as well...I notice people were running around in the hospital...hahah...not sure why?..

I'll try to clip it...brb...:)

Mint27

BlueMoon said:
I saw a clip of Noon and Mos...they looks very cute...there was a preview to their lakorn as well...I notice people were running around in the hospital...hahah...not sure why?..

I'll try to clip it...brb...:)
[post="81549"][/post]​
ahhhh, Thanks Bluemoon. That makes me anxious...since I heard from SPICY that this lakorn is airing on March 7th! :w000t: Don't know if it's true...but it is too soon too. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
really quick..im getting the feeling the lakorn is going to be a rush..cuz they airing it really quick..i think they airing it so soon is because andrew lakorn is airing around that time and they want to keep the rating up when KLK ends

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Ice mentioned that it will be onair after Ruk Tid Lob.... at least i think thats the lakorn name.... the 7th!!!!!!