<span style="color:red"><b> Duay Raeng Heng Ruk(ด้วยแรงแห่งรัก)</b></span>

Mint27

vannitda said:
i like her because she is pretty and she is always the second n'ek. and i love it how the real n'ek gets the guy that she likes. okay that was mean but i like her. haha!
[post="61303"][/post]​
I think Amee is a lot prettier and stands out more if she plays second lead than na'ek. ^_^

Mint27

Here are some screen captured by me. :lol:

Noon, lovely! *inlve:*

Mos might need a new haircut. I don't like the chiken hair. :rolleyes:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thoguth i was the only person who notice it was bee..i hope his role is noticable..but i doubt it..its probaly gonna show mainly noon and mos..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
LOL that's what i thought... at first, i saw bee is in it... i was like ummm.. is it really him or is it just me... somehow my mom told me nooo it's actually him.. i was like omg! wow i missed him onscreen. :lmao:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Bee got the supporting role? HMMM...I'm not liking that too much <_< I like him starring as P'ek.

From the lakorns that I've seen of Bee and Mos:

I think the storyline of the lakorns that Bee starred in seems to be better than that of Mos...I didnt see the one with Mos and Aom, therefore, I cant really say too much about it...

fan

sarNie Juvenile
oh wow!! thank you so much for the screencaps

Ice is suppose to be in this lakorn as Mos brother too! so excited

is it anywhere near airing or is this just a preview?

I like both actors, personally ive always liked Mos lakorns more than Bee's. To me Mos's lakorns are different from typical lakorns not only Hua Jai Chocolate, but aslo Ruk Kearn Pikard Kan. I think Mos is the better actor too... but i guess in this lakorn will get to see first hand with them being side by side.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the screencaps.. noon looks beautiful..

hahaha... yea.. i was about to say.. " Is that Bee sawich?"

Errr... miss him on screen.. why can't he be the pa'ek? Darn!!!!

I hope Bee will have lakorns this new year.. that'll be kewl! :)

nida

sarNie Egg
oh my god! are you guys serious i love mos he's so cute and he's my cutie pie anyways noon and mos that's kinda wierd....anyways can't wait for mos's new lakorn..can't wait ...love it! love it! :wub: :w000t:

nida

sarNie Egg
wee..hey anybody out there know the storyline can somebody give me a little bit so i can understand the begining..thanks

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
wow.. thanks for the screen caps..
oOoo.. Bee Sawich!!!
i miss him in lakorns.. havent seen him on-screen for awhile..

yay!!!! noon and mosss!! sooo cuteeee!!!

but.. i say that Mos "needs a haircut" ... i say he suits and looks better with shorter hair.. like in.. the lakorn with Kob.

Nameless

N i n j a
I actually saw a clip of Mos and Noon being interviewed about their lakorn while I was vacationing and Noon was all smiles and saying 'dek dek' lol

Mint27

Nameless said:
I actually saw a clip of Mos and Noon being interviewed about their lakorn while I was vacationing and Noon was all smiles and saying 'dek dek' lol
[post="66959"][/post]​
u saw the clip or the real person ja? :huh: dek dek means little kids right??? ^_^ :unsure: :sweat: :D :loool:

Nameless

N i n j a
Clip on Ch.7 when I was watching television there. lol. Yes, dek means little kids unless of course my Thai is way off.

Mint27

Nameless said:
Clip on Ch.7 when I was watching television there. lol. Yes, dek means little kids unless of course my Thai is way off.
[post="67440"][/post]​
really? anyclue who she said it to? :lmao: