BIRTHDAY THREAD !!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...happy birthday sarN :kiss:

when the sunshines on you days ahead i hope the path you seek to the riches born in your heart are right where you left them the day before you set out sailing the world on the internet to foreign shores to find meaning in what you already have a place many here feel is home... Happy Birthday dear sarN!!! :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Happy Birthday Sarn and may this year be filled with happiness for u as well as r scenes lol.

cecilia

Staff member
everyone wish you all the goodies already .. ..

happy .. birthday.. and long live the R QUEEEN!!!...
hope you have a blast on your B-DAY..

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
HAPPY BDAY!!!! :yahoo:

lol..i duno you.. but just feel like being part of this celebration.. and since ur the founder of this wonderful site.. i wish you all the happiness this world can offer you.. and all the r-rated scenes you can handle (lol... i duno.. i just see all these r-rated jokes... so i feel oblige to join in)

love sai

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy B-Day Kitkat! Hope you have a wonderful day!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
KITKAT my dear........happy birthday!!!!!!! i wish nothing but the best for u....... always stay beautiful and sweet :) take cares, love Lekie :p

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMG SARN I LOVE YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! T__T sorry I do't have anythingg for you! I was gonna make you something special. T_T but i was too busy to do it. T__T sorrry! happy birthday!