<span style="color:orange"><b>Fon Neua</b></span>

destiny411

Idyllic
...yeah..I wanna see her w/ poh, cee or someone else...but I guess he would b3 okay.....can't wait to watch it.... ^_^

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I don't know exactly where but I read somewhere that this is a continuation of FonTai the one with Arnus...the Nangek is Arnus and Janira's (the nangek of Fontai) daughter... if that is true then I'm looking foward to watching this lakorn and you know what me and my mom were like that guy Egk is gonna be praek in his next lakorn so our prediction is true LOL :lmao:

destiny411

Idyllic
meenia said:
Did this lakorn already air... I know it's been long.. but i didn't think i see this yet...
[post="146895"][/post]​

no not yet...at the end of Lek Lai...it was talking about it...written in thai letters

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is airing after Fah Hin Din Srai. On April 1, 2007 :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Ekgarat is coming back? But why played this girl? I'm not a fan of her. Is this the Jui with Vee or the other Jui? I hope it's not the other Jui but the Jui with Vee. Sorry...I'm not a fan of the other Jui.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Oops...my mistake. Corrections....oh no...not with this Yui :(........ I was hoping with Jui (opposite Vee) instead.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I personally really like this lakorn because it got it all action romance comedy thriller musical...it might be a little cheesy for some people because of the singing but it's really good songs in here...i like the cast a lot...but the praek's hair gotta go...

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
The only thing I like is Yui kicking ass..lol..

That's the only good thing in this lakorn...Yui kicking ass....but the singing and other stuff is cheezy...
nang aek only know how to kick ass...but slow with knowing other stuff....She need to use her brain and people knowledge...
just kicking ass...doesn't work much these day...