<span style="color:green"><b>Sun Yah Kaen San Ruk(Exact)</b></span>

Mai*

sarNie Elites
If Kob and Chakrit's lakorn is airing on the 26th, it isnt replacing this one, cuase this one airs on a mon-tuesday time slot, the 26 is on a wed-thurs timeslot. That means it's airing after "Puern Ruk Puern Rai"

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
If Kob and Chakrit's lakorn is airing on the 26th, it isnt replacing this one, cuase this one airs on a mon-tuesday time slot, the 26 is on a wed-thurs timeslot. That means it's airing after "Puern Ruk Puern Rai"
Hey! Mai, I was mistake to write the month wrong ka.

aom is sooo cute!..and i like her wedding dress..thanx for sharing youa..oh yeh some of the lakorns has been extended..so this lakorn is ending Oct 26th?..whoa
Sorry, I was write wrong. Ahahaha! Sept. 26 not Oct. 26!

Mai*

sarNie Elites
oh lol I see. I didnt even read the article lol I was responding to Tinah's comments cause she mentioned that it's ending the 26th of October, but she mentioned at Spicy

So Kob and Chakrit's lakorn is airing the 2nd? Still confirmed as the 2nd right?

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
oh lol I see. I didnt even read the article lol I was responding to Tinah's comments cause she mentioned that it's ending the 26th of October, but she mentioned at Spicy

So Kob and Chakrit's lakorn is airing the 2nd? Still confirmed as the 2nd right?
I still not sure 100% for Kob and Krit lakorn is airing the Oct. 2 but the article I was posting above say Tuesday is Aom and Poh lakorn ending episode.

Ahahaha! It was my fault that make Tinah misunderstand. Lol

calla

sarNie Adult
i'm still watching this lakorn....after all its not that boring. i love it because its so funny and both aom and por are my favorite couple.

i think this one is much better than chakrit and jakajan's.

Casper

sarNie Egg
great lakorn, very cute. Por and Aom make a very cute pair, their chemistry is really sweet..i like the way Por looks at Aom- its just dazzeling

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
i saw whats out of this lakorn and i think that aom and por have such good chemistry...they act so well together and in this lakorn they have so many cute scenes...(so far)...i love them together..they are so cute...i guess that this is typcial of aom..she makes her praek look so good..i guess she brings out the best in them...i just luv aom..anyways this lakorn is cute..its outrageous..i mean they seem to try to make it too funny..but hey i guess it all works i mean it is quite funny...but mostly adorable cuz aom and por just make such a cute match..the way por looks at aom seems so real...the two of them are one of my favs couple now!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
'ป๋อ' เขินจนหน้าดำเข้าฉากจูจุ๊บ 'อ้อม'

โธ่เอ๊ย แกล้งเค้าสารพัด สุดท้ายก็ได้เห็น ป๋อ-ณัฐวุฒิ สกิดใจ คุกเข่าง้องอนขอ อ้อม-พิยดา อัครเศรณี แต่งงานแบบหมดฟอร์มในละคร “สัญญาแค้นแสนรัก” ทางช่อง 7

ฉากนี้ ผกก. กิตติ บุญสกุลศักดิ์ ยกกองไปถ่ายกันที่ร้านเวดดิ้ง ย่านเหม่งจ๋าย ก่อนมีการซ้อมคิวสวีตคร่าวๆ แต่จู่ๆ ป๋อเกิดอาการเขินจนไม่กล้ากอด อ้อม ขึ้นมาดื้อๆ อาการยังงี้เคยเห็น ป๋อ เป็นซะเมื่อไหร่ อ้อม เลยแซว “เอ้า ใจเย็นๆ พี่ป๋อ เขินจนหน้าดำแล้ว” ป๋อ ก็ได้ แต่ยิ้มไม่ตอบโต้ เพราะกลัวจะทำลายบรรยากาศโรแมนติกหมด เอ้า เริ่มถ่ายจริงซะที ป๋อ ยืนรอ อ้อม อยู่ที่หน้าห้องลองชุดเจ้าสาว พอ อ้อม เปิดประตูออกมา ป๋อ ก็คุกเข่าปั๊บยื่นช่อดอกไม้เอ่ยขอ อ้อม แต่งงาน ถึงคราว อ้อม เขินจนหน้าแดงมั่งล่ะ แต่ก็พยักหน้าตอบรับ เท่านั้นแหละ ป๋อ ลุกขึ้นมากอด อ้อม ซะแน่น โน้มหน้าไปจะจุ๊บแก้ม อ้อม แต่เจอ อ้อม เอาช่อดอกไม้มากันไว้ซะก่อน ป๋อ เลยแก้เก้อด้วยการแกล้งกอด อ้อม แน่นขึ้นกว่าเดิม อ้อม ก็มัวแต่อายที่โดนกอด ป๋อ เลยได้ทีก้มหน้าไปหอมแก้ม อ้อม ซะเต็มฟอด! อ้อม ที่เสียรู้ ป๋อ ถึงกับอายม้วนตัวบิดเป็นเลขแปดทีเดียว พอ ผกก.สั่งคัตปุ๊บ ป๋อ ได้ทีมั่งพูดแซว อ้อม “ไง เมื่อกี้มาว่าเค้าว่าเขินจนหน้าดำ แล้วตอนนี้ใครล่ะอายจนปากห้อยน่ะ ฮ่าๆ” อ้อม เสียท่างานนี้เถียงไม่ออก ได้แต่ แยกเขี้ยวยิงฟันเหมือนบอกฝาก ไว้ก่อนแล้วกัน ฮึ่ม!!...ตามชมฉากสวีตส่งท้ายตอนอวสานนี้ได้ในวันอังคารนี้.

http://www.thairath.co.th/news.php?section...p;content=20912

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
จุ๊บแล้วจบ! “ป๋อ” ขโมยจูบ “อ้อม” สัญญาแค้นแสนรัก

จับคู่กันกระชากเรตติงได้อย่างสวยงาม สำหรับ ป๋อ-ณัฐวุฒิ สกิดใจ กับอ้อม- พิยดา อัครเศรณี ในละครเรื่อง “สัญญาแค้นแสนรัก” ที่ช่อง 7 ล่าสุดมาถึงตอนจบแล้ว ซึ่ง ผู้กำกับฯ ก็เอาใจแฟนๆ ละครด้วยฉากจบที่สุดแสนโรแมนติก เมื่อพระเอกจูงมือนางเอกเข้าพิธีวิวาห์ โดยฉากนี้ กิตติ บุญสกุลศักดิ์ ผู้กำกับฯ ยกกองไปถ่ายทำที่ ร้านเวดดิ้ง แถวเหม่งจ๋าย แต่ฉากง่ายๆ อย่างนี้ก็กลับทำให้พระเอกของเรา ป๋อ-ณัฐวุฒิ ออกอาการเขิน เพราะไม่เคยต้องใส่ชุดวิวาห์แล้วต้องมาโอบกอดหอมแก้มนางเอกอย่างนี้ จนทีมงานแซวว่า “ใจเย็นๆ น่าป๋อ เขินซะหน้าดำเลย” แต่พอถึงตอนเข้าฉากจริงทั้งสองก็เล่นกันได้เนียน นายป๋อแอบหอมแก้มสาวอ้อมเสียฟอดใหญ่ แฟนๆ ห้ามพลาดตอนจบในคืนวันอังคารที่ 26 กันยายนนี้หลังข่าว ทางช่อง 7
http://www.siamrath.co.th/Entertain.asp?ReviewID=151581

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
its funny how they add more to their scripts..
talkinG about por`s dark skin colour and aom`s mouth.. :D
another enjoyable and cute lakorn to watch :)

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I really enjoyed this lakorn. There were so many funny and cute scenes of Por and Aom.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
How Many Part This Lakorn Have? Can Someone please tell me hehhe thanks you in advance

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmm....this lakorn sound interesting...I like Aom alot...a big fan of her...will have to watch this one since she is the main leading actress.