<span style="color:green"><b>Sun Yah Kaen San Ruk(Exact)</b></span>

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:w000t: Episode 3 coming up soon heheheh ombuddha this is getting cute hehehe and I love the OST to this lakorn.. and is it me or does por and aom like wow in chemistry!! and its like every p'ek that Aom stars with always looks better while starring with her hahahah =x :loool:

natty

Chubs
after watching epi 4.. i believe i can strongly say i'm soo disappointed.. it's just boring.. i think they are just trying to hard to make the story funny that it's like yawning.. or maybe i'm not into comedy? or at least their's? for me, aom just cant do comedy ... ugh and i was waiting for this all freaken year!

Inthava

sarNie Egg
I love Aom!

I haven'T watched epi 4..but comon' give the gal n por another chance, they are both great actors, and their chemistry is good...Jakajann'S voice didin't know it was so irritating...but she'S cute

im rooting all for Aom !

inthava

natty

Chubs
yes i know they are both great actors and actresses inthava.. lol.. i love aom in drama.. but i dont like her in comedy.. she's not natural... at least for me... i still hope it gets better.. but boo epi 4 already and it still didnt impess me just yet..

calla

sarNie Adult
you girls sound like this lakorn is not that good...... :blink:

i haven't watch any epsiode yet. ummm, should i just go and rent it or is it worth to wait for the original set ?

tinah

sarNie Coma
ive only seen epi 1 so far..its not so bad but not so good either..i was hoping it would be better..but ill wait to watch more epi to see if i want to continue..i think exact's comedy arent so good..havent seen a good lakorn from them this year..

calla

sarNie Adult
i know tinah......Xact only good with Drama and Action. :D

but their sitcom are really good...cause p'boyd is the king of making sitcom. :wub:

natty

Chubs
calla.. try out a couple of epi and judge for yourself.. lol i'm not fond of aom's comedy so i might be a little biased lol..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i really love this lakorn!!! i was sooooo worried that i wouldn't have a lakorn to obessed over for the time being...now i have one!!!!

Por and Aom are soooo darn cute and funny!

Nokgaew

sarNie Egg
Aom piyada look so cute in this lakorn..I can't stand por's girlfriend in this lakorn..but por and aom character is funny.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
aom is a good actress but i never really liked her, i don't know why. this is a totaly biased view but i think this lakorn is boring... koodose to aom for trying on new roles though! she is most fitting for drama/romance at the end of the day however.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i don't understand why good handsome smart pra'eks always have bi%ch^ mean girlfriends?...i mean...don't they have common sense that the lady is a bI@$h?....

i've seen it countless times in tons of lakorns... nice guys with bad girls?....

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmmm..even though aom is in here..but im not really enjoying this lakorn..the storyline is kind of boring..and i agree with natty on this, aom doesnt suit the comedy role..

natty

Chubs
Alhambra1 said:
aom is a good actress but i never really liked her, i don't know why. this is a totaly biased view but i think this lakorn is boring... koodose to aom for trying on new roles though! she is most fitting for drama/romance at the end of the day however.
[post="169258"][/post]​

applaud you lol...

i love aom and think she's agreat actress but i soooo agree with you that this lakorn is boring.. i was never a fan of her comedies... i mean she's cute and all but love her in drama better.. but i'm glad that she's trying other roles then to stick with a repeating comfortable role..

sarN

sarNie Granny
SunStar said:
i don't understand why good handsome smart pra'eks always have bi%ch^ mean girlfriends?...i mean...don't they have common sense that the lady is a bI@$h?....

i've seen it countless times in tons of lakorns... nice guys with bad girls?....
[post="169488"][/post]​

guy like bad girl :wub:

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
ChaosAngelz said:
but in andrew and kobs lakorn forgot name andrew had a really nice girl friend lolz
[post="169605"][/post]​
haha i remember that lakorn, it was something with fruit not falling too far from blah blah..something, and the gf was Araya right? it was her first lakorn...so i think. haha

thuy

sarNie Egg
I think they must have b.. girl friend in order to be able to leave them for nang ek! Otherwise it seems they are players...

calla

sarNie Adult
natty said:
calla.. try out a couple of epi and judge for yourself.. lol i'm not fond of aom's comedy so i might be a little biased lol..
[post="166403"][/post]​

ok, i'm just done with part 1...i would say that its not one of the best but i like it. i'll continue......since i always want to see them as a couple.