<span style="color:green"><b>Sun Yah Kaen San Ruk(Exact)</b></span>

cikna

sarNie Adult
If I/m not mistaken, Por 2st lakorn was with captain and aom phiyada. It por very first lakorn, rite b4 dang sawan sarb with kob. if i'm not mistaken, the title was kep pandin. but i might b wrong with the title. but i'm sure aom has acted with por beofe. in that lakorn, por was the 2nd hero.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
this sounds interesting. but i still like aom and tik together better. but por and aom sounds cute.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
cikna said:
If I/m not mistaken, Por 2st lakorn was with captain and aom phiyada. It por very first lakorn, rite b4 dang sawan sarb with kob. if i'm not mistaken, the title was kep pandin. but i might b wrong with the title. but i'm sure aom has acted with por beofe. in that lakorn, por was the 2nd hero.
[post="151294"][/post]​

Phor's first lakorn was Kep Pan Din as supporting after that lakorn he got great reviews so Khun Dang of CH7 signed him on as a CH7 pr'ek. And Khun Dang paired him up with Kob Suwanan in order to make him more well known since Kob is known as Jae Dun(Pusher). After that he got more famous. Another lakorn that got him even more famous was Jit Sung Harn cuz he won many fans from that lakorn with Aum as well.

BTW Kep Pan Din when it aired got very high ratings it aired against Ch3 and it got a higher rating.

Aom and Phor already had chemistry in Kep Pan Din and I really love them together in there and Phor and Captain and Aom were great!

I can't wait for this lakorn to air. Been waiting for the two to pair since the end of Kep Pan Din.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx na!..i think its been posted up already or maybe that was in APC..hmm i hope it airs in the next timeslot..i miss aom on screen

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Finally a picture....

I think APC has a bigger version...but it takes long to load...lol ;)
[post="152514"][/post]​

they're very cute together....

thank u for sharing the pix...

thuy

sarNie Egg
Great pairing! I was waiting for a long time to have them paired up together :) I love Por and Aom

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wow...I love this kind of dramas...where it has lots of loves and slaps scenes with the leading couple. Although, I'm surprised that Aom was not list as the top ten actresses of 2006 on issue of Sudsapda that has Kob on the cover.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this will be replacing Duang Jai Pradtana!..yay!..cant wait to see aom on screen again..thanx to minnienui for the news :D