<span style="color:green"><b>Sun Yah Kaen San Ruk(Exact)</b></span>

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey u guys..they change the tile to Sun Yah Kaen San Ruk :w000t: im pretty sure its a drama by the sound of the title..is it translated "Promise Revenge Love"? oh and it started filming already credit to Aompforumclub

slee00

sarNie Adult
Chor_Moua said:
Hmm could be the second part to KEP PAN DIN? hey a girl could dream, it would be about aom and por, then at the end, aom finds captain, ah that would be great. wait aom should have a kid and it's hers and captain and por and her will raise the kid.

can't wait for this
[post="87972"][/post]​

You are funny! Have funny imaginations too!

slee00

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Phor was in Kep Pan Din :) if you watched that lakorn...he was Aom's fiancee...

But he is Ch7's #1 pr'ek....lakorns too many too name...
[post="92744"][/post]​

Por is one of my all time favorite actors...I love the way he smile, the way he is walk, how he handle himself being a lady's man....wonderful actor...glad he is onscreen again.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Im so excited! I really really can not wait to see this lakorn!! Aom and Por are so cute together, but he's really tall! LOL! Hopefully some picture surface soon!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see this lakorn. I've been bored out of my mind lately. And Por will do just fine with Aom. Por is a great actor, he's very charming. Some might not notice him the first time around but after a couple of rounds, you'll definitely be clued.

I can accept any actor along side of Aom. I'm just happy to see her onscreen again. Being a loyal fan, what more can you ask for? Plus, Aom already snatched almost all of the hotties to star with so now Por is added to the list. The only one left in my book is Chakrit. B)

tinah

sarNie Coma
no hes not really tall..hes short..he was the guest for wan wan..and aom is almost the same height as him..hes proaly tik's height he maybe shorter..dont know

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes you are a loyal fan kayla!!.. :D i dont mind por either..at first i kinda did but now i dont care as long as aom is in the lakorn..and the storyline is good..plus she has other times to co star with other hot actors..wonder who will be her next co star :w000t:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Well here goes my wish list Tinah....

Chakrit
Oil
Num S

Aom only does one or two projects a year so her lakorns are always higly anticipated by us fans in the states or Thailand. I'm sure phiyada.com will have some pictures for us soon.

:D

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg kayla..you have the same wish list as me!..lol..as for my 2nd wish list..i hope its tik!..it sucks that aom only has 2 lakorn a year..so if she gets paired up with same praek again it wont see her with new co star we next year

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Tinah, for some odd reason I have a gut feeling that Aom and Tik will be paired again next year, either the beginning or the ending of the year. I have a feeling that Exact is working up some magic lakorn under their umbrella. A lakorn with a big production, and of course who better fits the role besides their number one couple, Tik & Aom. But you know well how insane I get at times, so maybe the little voices in my head are talking to me again. :blink:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..kayla you are funnie!..i hope your feelings will come true..exact is probaly waiting for a better time to pair them up..it just takes time..i wanted to see them this year though..but since exact already had a big project last year and aom was in it so they probaly want to wait til next year..

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I think their a pattern of the couple pairing, like for example Num and Kob. After Khun Paw Rub Jarn, Num have the one with Aum , Janie , Ann, Tong,The new n'ek forgot her name, and then Kob again. It takes like 5 or 6 N'eks to be pair up again. So I think you have to count the number of n'eks that Tik has played with Aom in their last lakorn. So Leud Kattiya is their last lakorn and then Tik played with Aum, Jieb, Janie, and Cherry...but he needs 1 or 2 more n'ek to play with Aom again. Hope you gurls understand what I mean b/c it just my prediction... :lol:You gurls should try do a patterns for Kob and Aom too to see if it right. The same thing for Oil and Aum too..last Lakorn- Son Snah Ha , Recent lakorn-Pleung Payu

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This one should air pretty soon right after shooting since it's Phor they love airing all of his lakorn as soon as it's done filming on ch7...so it should air this fall or summer.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
jackielee978 said:
I think their a pattern of the couple pairing, like for example Num and Kob. After Khun Paw Rub Jarn, Num have the one with Aum , Janie , Ann, Tong,The new n'ek forgot her name, and then Kob again. It takes like 5 or 6 N'eks to be pair up again.  So I think you have to count the number of n'eks that Tik has played with  Aom in their last lakorn. So Leud Kattiya is their last lakorn and then Tik played with Aum, Jieb, Janie, and Cherry...but he needs 1 or 2 more n'ek to play with Aom again. Hope you gurls understand what I mean b/c it just my prediction... :lol:You gurls should try do a patterns for  Kob and Aom too to see if it right.  The same thing for Oil and Aum too..last Lakorn- Son Snah Ha , Recent lakorn-Pleung Payu
[post="98627"][/post]​

There is no doubt that Tik will have another lakorn if not more with Aom (just a matter of timing). Aom is Exact's number 1 n'ek, and Tik is one of Exact's hottest p'eks. Soon or later Exact will pair them up again and I'm sure rating will hit the roof. Exact is not trying to let them star along side consistently for the fact that they do not want fans to be bored of seeing them, and also to give Aom and Tik the ability to shine with other stars. I believe they want to build anticipation for Tik and Aom reunion to boost ratings, definitely! I can't even count how many fans in the states and in Thailand who would hit the roof once another lakorn of these two airs.

Okay, we're going off topic here. Back to Aom and Por. Yay...me waiting so patiencly to type summaries. :sweat:

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow, the title sound so intense..lolx...i wanna see them together now...i mean on screen..did they start shooting this lakorn yet???

Kayla

sarNie Adult
shubby said:
wow, the title sound so intense..lolx...i wanna see them together now...i mean on screen..did they start shooting this lakorn yet???
[post="98998"][/post]​
Yes, production just started. No pictures as of yet though. We should see some soon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was thinking the same kayla..i was thinking exact is trying to build up anticipation for the fans..and so the rating cuz go sky high..the longer the wait the more the fans want to see..and its they want tik and aom to work with other dara first..some people may forget about tik and aom..but when they finally come back on screen together..it would be more exciting