<span style="color:green"><b>Lom Huan</b></span>

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the ending, it's so romantic & sweet. the ending scene is nice. end at the tall trees. the scenery is nice the 2 songs are good. Aump&Benz are cute.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:wub: finally i finish the lakorn.....i'm so inlove with aum!!!! i love the ending....they KISS!!! j/k....well, it's just a little peck on the lips...but still it's so cute.....i think aum wanted to go for another one before the last scene end....does anyone see like i see? :loool: anyways, i love the lakorn...except that the two last episode i felt like it's dragging alot....and it's sort of borring...but i love the ending....i try to make some sc for the last scene, but the epi kept pausing...so it won't import the file.....but overall, i love this lakorn...i like it more then lng.....i hope aum and benz will have another lakorn together again...but more romantic than this.... ;)

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
the ending was so cute aww benz and aum kiss it sure did made my day i thought the lakorn would end before they get to kiss. this lakorn only drag two part compare other lakorn from ch.7 this aint nothing. no offense ch.7 fans :sweat:

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lmao: goin put it in my "R" site

ya can either stream it ---> click "play" or DOWNLOAD

red

sarNie Hatchling
.i think aum wanted to go for another one before the last scene end....does anyone see like i see?

I agree. Too bad that was the only one they had....if i was the director i said 'GO FOR IT " :wub: :wub: I love the part when Aum hugged benz..so sweet..i thought the ending was very romantic. i also loved when they kissed....very cute...I started crying during that scene and all through the last episode...i gonna miss them i hope they pair-up again in the future...or maybe they should hook up in real-life :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I love the last 2 episodes! The scene where Lom Huan told Vagoon that he really loves her and was crying was so good and the scene when Vagoon was going to leave and Lom Huan didn't want her to go. That was an intense scene. He hugged her and was crying! I felt so bad for him. Man, can't believe she left him but he needed time to grow on his own. Can't believe they were apart for 4 yrs. though! Yea, the ending scene was hella sweet! He's never gonna let her part from him again. It was a super sweet lakorn and I'm sad it's over.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
wow. i finally finish it today. and i love it. like everyone say, i want them to pair up once again. but with slap/kiss. :lmao:

numfon

sarNie Adult
it dragged a bit..i HATED the spoon part (when they were trying to escape)..but the ending was too frickin sweet..:wub:

fan

sarNie Juvenile
the ending was just tooo cute!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

i love Aum and Benz together

i love the part where they are at Mom's grave and he slips his pinky around hers... talk about a smooth move!!!

it totally broke my heart when Benz walked away from Aum after he cried saying that he loved her and that he would come back to her after he graduated and how she didnt show up at his graduation and he was so excited when the servant told him there was someone waiting for him

the part where they get captured again was kind of slow but it was nice to see the two of them alone together again and im glad they did it so that we can know that Dayshow didnt get off easy, im glad they finished his story instead of just leaving it as he ran off.

overall this lakorn gets two major thumbs up and i hope that Aum and Benz gets rewarded for this come award time and that they will pair up again

Jessica

sarNie Egg
i love the ending.. i cant get enough of that epi... i keep watching it over and over again... they look soooo good together.