<span style="color:green"><b>Lom Huan</b></span>

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i dont think Lomhuan is completely normal yet, but i absolutely love the river scene where he pops out of the water and also the rain scene :wub: :wub:

oh and when he says he loves her :wub:

love how he got jealous of Benz and Fundee

i keep dreading the scene where the other girl is gunna kiss him

Jessica

sarNie Egg

oh and when he says he loves her...
haha.
fully agree!! i love that part too
*think alike. =)
anyways there were time that Aum seem normal...not totally normal but much better and his feeling toward benz became stronger somehow.
I wish this lakorn would never end! not yet...i want to see more of benz & Aum:lmao: i can't believe it ending this sunday :(

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
it's ending sunday?! oh my! haven't catch up with the lakorn.....been so busy with work lately........i must make time and watch this lakorn........

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
finally got some time off and watch epi 10 and 11....It's so cute when lom huan and goon eats the chicken or bird, benz got oil on the side of her lips and he whipe if off for her......and again lom huan save benz again from getting kiss....but this time that nurse guy.....and lom huan was about to tell goon that he loves her but got shot in the back....

and the man of the house got shot by the swat police and died.....as for the uncle, he got arrested and he killed hisself in jail.....it's sad when lom huan went to visit his friend at the hospital....his friend didn't recognize him anymore....and make fun of him that he's pretending to be lom huan.....but still they play together.....I believe lom huan turn normal already....'cause he did went to work in the company....but he still needs time to learn all those stuff.....i think aum looks pretty cute in suit..... :wub: i think some of his worker talks bad about him...since he isn't really normal yet...so he got upsat and went to the club...but got drug by a girl....he looks cute when he's on drug though..... :D

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG! Aum looks so hot in the rain scene!!!! I'm so catching up tonight!!! Makes my heart skip a beat seeing the way he look at Benz.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i'm happy that all those bad guys are died. except dayshow. wonder what he'll do next. i hope to see more cute scene of lom huan and goon. :wub:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
this lakorn is getting so good.....i don't want it to end this sunday!!! i never thought goon and lom huan will ever get mad at each other since they're so close....but they did get mad at each other from the begining of episode 12.....it's so cute when lom huan and goon went to visit goon mom's grave and lom huan was teasing goon.....and then i think he made a promise to goon mom....also they both held their pinky together and made a promise....very cute.... :wub:

*sigh* -_- there's another girl came into the picture....i hope she doesn't screw goon and lom huan's relationship.....but in the preview, Dayshow show up.........and lom huan and goon argue again....i think it must be because of the school girl..... :( lom huan is so cute....he's crying again for goon.... :(

thea

sarNie Hatchling
I love these two together!!!! Oh yeah my mom was watching aom lakorn w/ cherry...its the first time she seen aom act and she was like she nv saw a p'ek w/ muscle like him before lolz...!!! :shocked: :loool:

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
also they both held their pinky together and made a promise....very cute.... wub.gif
whats pink??? do you mean hands :D

OMG! Aum looks so hot in the rain scene!!!! I'm so catching up tonight!!! Makes my heart skip a beat seeing the way he look at Benz.
i know...to me it looks like real love then acting :wub:

Grin... i cried at this bit where lom huan told goom that he loves her.. it was so sad!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
They used to be ex-lovers so I guess they still have some sparks hehe
They do look good together and Aum looks real good got to admit :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm waiting to see the last episode too. it's getting good. the scene Aump cry tell Benz he love her that was a sad scene. he play it so well. he made me cry along. Benz play well too.