<span style="color:darkblue">Boran Songs/Karaoke Only!</span>

yak

sarNie Adult
mongstaness said:
can u re upload this....i missed it...
pm me with the link plz: mongstaness
[post="164547"][/post]​
theres one down there... but its not from the soundtrack... ill upload it for you. its going to take awhile gotta find the cd..

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone upload the theme and ending songs for Nang Paya Pai? Also can someone upload the songs for Prasuton Manora the theme songs? thank you

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
anybody please reupload the theme song from sano noi please and pm me so i know that it is here.. thanks...

yak

sarNie Adult
mongstaness said:
this song dont even sound real............the music is hecka low and the voice dont match it much...
[post="166988"][/post]​
uh... i was telling u that.. imma upload da real one for u.. soon..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yak said:
uh... i was telling u that.. imma upload da real one for u.. soon..
[post="167101"][/post]​
o..i probably didnt know that my bad.....ne ways in sai lo hit, i like the music that they always play...it that a song or just music? i think the music is in theme song...i dont know

yak

sarNie Adult
does it have a girl and a guy singing? like everytime their together or about slip apart they play that song...??

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the song Kamrakmaimeewomlalay....Sorry I don't know why the downloading is not working for me.........

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
does anyone have the theme song of kula san suay?? please upload it for me please...and pm to tell me too thanks really appreciate it..or any good songs of other boran lakorns???