<span style="color:darkblue">Boran Songs/Karaoke Only!</span>

yak

sarNie Adult
Vanida said:
hey i didn't know earn sing this slow songs in thepsin interajuck??? :lol: just saying i was surpirrse alittle and i have her album with this songs in it anyways i used to have a cassete of thai lakorn songs that has some good boran songs in it :D but i can't find it :angry:
[post="124254"][/post]​
lol....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Earn...? What does Earn gotta do with it..
[post="124973"][/post]​

sorry to be off topic cause of ann :lol: because shes sings theme song in that boran right i didn't know that ok

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Does anyone have Or-Thai-Tivee (Chatree and Sinee) opening theme song. The one lakorn where na'ek is a frog.

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
KwanFah2 said:
Thanks for the Full version of the theme song, i only have like part of it and its not as long as your version, thanks again!!!
[post="123106"][/post]​
no prob. glad to be of some help :D

Vanida said:
hey i didn't know earn sing this slow songs in thepsin interajuck??? :lol: just saying i was surpirrse alittle and i have her album with this songs in it anyways i used to have a cassete of thai lakorn songs that has some good boran songs in it :D but i can't find it :angry:
[post="124254"][/post]​
uhh.. i didn't know earn sang that song :blink: it doesn't sound like her.. :sweat: although i think she has a nice voice for singing lookthong.. is that how yuu spell it?? haha :D

destiny411

Idyllic
It is Earn Jirawan who sang Track 20...I have the music video...It's called Ruk Chun Nun Puer Tur...this song was the theme song to the lakorn she was the nang'ek in w/ Patson....I like this lakorn....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
wow there's alot of mix up in here. Hehe it's getting me confused.

Whoever upload Thepsin Interajucktheme song...the 2nd link "track20" was not in a thai boran lakorn. Yep just like destiny411 ^ said it's earn singing the theme song to her lakorn with patson.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
LoL. Thepsin Iternuck theme song is not sing by Earn.

But the song Rak Chun Nun Pur Ter is singed by Earn, it's not a boran song, it's a remake song from Dip Thanaphong [ Dip Boyscout ]. Earn sanged for her modern lakorn with Patson. Where Patson goes to China and gets blind so he helps him out because her brother was the one who caused Pat to go blind.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Exactly...! Earn doesn't sing for the ending them of Tepsingh-Inrajuck..But Earn sings that song 'Ruk Chun Nun Pure Tur'...First of all how did Earn end up in a lakornpuenbarn topic anyways...?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea i know its not boran songs but some body post her song in this section and i didn't watch the lakorn so i was surpirse earn sing that songs ok

edit** i don't think ann get it so i say it over somebody in here post earn songs in boran section so she or he post with thep sin inter juck and i wqas like huh earn sing this slow song for this lakorn??? i wasn't sure since they might watch it i thought earn did sing it