Glot Pet Jet See

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like the tuesday couple. karagade,viratape and Akanee. love triangle. their couple is the most fun to watch. i want to see Phone play as thurs or fri guy and Yam as the giant princess. even though i like the tues couple but i don't want Yam to play such a tragic dramatic role like karagade.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Thookatha said:
HOLY CRAP, nakee got with manee dang at the end?! oh man, i gotta see this new version! lol in the old old one, she doesn't get with manee dang. manee dang dies...plus, he had his own girl on the side (i think...well, that's what i remember...lol...but he did die).
[post="18676"][/post]​
wah?? hahahhaa no no, nakee gets w/ manee dang in the old version. I don't know what new version you're talking about. haha I forgot if he died or not...but everything was brought back to life by that one god...not he main one...just the smaller one. Manee dang did have a girl on the side. I guess he got over her since she went w/ Sangsuri. GOOD, stupid sangsuri and that princess was both stupid, they deserve each other. haha

teedee said:
i like the tuesday couple. karagade,viratape and Akanee. love triangle. their couple is the most fun to watch. i want to see Phone play as thurs or fri guy and Yam as the giant princess. even though i like the tues couple but i don't want Yam to play such a tragic dramatic role like karagade.
[post="18740"][/post]​
HAHAHA Tuesday couple! I never thought about naming them by days before. lol but it's cute. I don't think any girl can play off karagade as well as she did. Nope! No one can be that tough with fighting stunts. haha and make it look cool. (-_- unlike Kob in Malai thong...oh gah....that was horrible fighting stunts :mellow: )

L

lalalek

I am not up to date with what everyone is saying about this movie but when are they going to remake this Boran Movie? I am just dying to know who is going to be in it. :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah they better choose the right people...before all their audiances be dissapointed!

Oh yeah and im not sure if manee dang got with nakee or not but then it showed them together at the end...well just travel together..but im sure they mean for us to understand that those two are gonna be together..and yes i agree with you Muddie about that princess and Sansuri...ewww i don't like dem very much..and i think sansuri's mom is kinda of an annoying character! hahahaha

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
yeah they better choose the right people...before all their audiances be dissapointed!

Oh yeah and im not sure if manee dang got with nakee or not but then it showed them together at the end...well just travel together..but im sure they mean for us to understand that those two are gonna be together..and yes i agree with you Muddie about that princess and Sansuri...ewww i don't like dem very much..and i think sansuri's mom is kinda of an annoying character! hahahaha
[post="18836"][/post]​

What happened to the armor after Sansuri got it? Did a god take it back again or did it get destroyed?

Yea, I thought the princess was annoying too. It seemed like she cried all the time. Did the same boy play the younger ManeeDang?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
What happened to the armor after Sansuri got it? Did a god take it back again or did it get destroyed?

Yea, I thought the princess was annoying too. It seemed like she cried all the time. Did the same boy play the younger ManeeDang?
[post="19063"][/post]​
I think every princess who can cry alot are the one who can act good :) come on its kind of hard to cry in front of camera anyways i don't remember anything about this princess :lol: hopefully after sarN upload glot pet when they all grow up i can see them again

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I never got to see Manee Nopa Gaow but from what everyone's been saying it doesn't compare to Glor Pet right? Is the n'ek in MNG the girl from Nam Chai Mae? If so, does she play a cool role w/lots of screen time? I might be tempted to go searching for the series.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Vandia said:
I think every princess who can cry alot are the one who can act good :) come on its kind of hard to cry in front of camera anyways i don't remember anything about this princess :lol: hopefully after sarN upload glot pet when they all grow up i can see them again
[post="19154"][/post]​

LOL sometimes I think they just put teardrops in their eyes, and then just start crying. :lol:

She was nice tho. :)

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
jeanie said:
I never got to see Manee Nopa Gaow but from what everyone's been saying it doesn't compare to Glor Pet right? Is the n'ek in MNG the girl from Nam Chai Mae? If so, does she play a cool role w/lots of screen time? I might be tempted to go searching for the series.
[post="19194"][/post]​

Yea, its the same nang'ek. She plays a really really cool role. The tough girl who kicks ass. Like the character of Karakate in GPJS, but Nakee (the n'ek) doesnt cry as much as Karakate.

lol yea, MNG has mostly females in the lakorn. In GPJS, they had a lot of males.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
Vandia said:
[post="19154"][/post]​
i super agree with you vandia. the actress who can cry is the one who can really know how to act. i think crying is the most hard work that the nek have to do. crying is not easy. they have to know how to control their tear.. that is very hard. about those actress that can really cry they dont act that good. actress that can cry i proud of them.. great job for them..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
In my honest opinion about karagade...at first when i saw her i thought she wasn't pretty at all..but then after a while..she got aiight..prolly cuzz i got use to her..but yeah no matter how she looks...i love her because she's such a great actress and i loved her role as Karagade...i belive no one will be able to play it as good as she did! They should have put her in more boran lakorns as a kickin ass nang ek.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
In my honest opinion about karagade...at first when i saw her i thought she wasn't pretty at all..but then after a while..she got aiight..prolly cuzz i got use to her..but yeah no matter how she looks...i love her because she's such a great actress and i loved her role as Karagade...i belive no one will be able to play it as good as she did! They should have put her in more boran lakorns as a kickin ass nang ek.
[post="19389"][/post]​
yea!! I love her!! She was in a different lakorn with the guy that played the red prince, and she played this poor girl, and sometimes the red guy would come and rape her, and she couldn't fight back, and i was like "you know how to fight, use it!!" and then i forgot she was different character. :(

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
yea!! I love her!! She was in a different lakorn with the guy that played the red prince, and she played this poor girl, and sometimes the red guy would come and rape her, and she couldn't fight back, and i was like "you know how to fight, use it!!" and then i forgot she was different character. :(
[post="19448"][/post]​
hey in glot pet how many girls can actual fight not just let p'eak protect them every time there's a bad guy trying to take them away? :rolleyes:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Vandia said:
hey in glot pet how many girls can actual fight not just let p'eak protect them every time there's a bad guy trying to take them away? :rolleyes:
[post="19650"][/post]​

hmmm theres not that many that tried to get taken away. But Leunkaew wanted to fight Tomathon. But i guess a lot of them didnt want to fight back cuz they would get killed. And Sahwunlekah (the princess) wanted to learn how to fight, and she did some training for a while, but I don't know what happened with that since she never even got to fight anyone. I wanted to like her but it seems like shes the type that cries and needs to get rescued. lol sorry to anyone that likes her. ;)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hahaha..yeah i agree with you secret agent..and yeah i think ur right about the girls..there were no other girls that were able to fight huh? hmmmmmm... anywayz that lakron ou were talkinga bout with karagade...was it a boran lakorn or just a regular lakorn?

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Hahaha..yeah i agree with you secret agent..and yeah i think ur right about the girls..there were no other girls that were able to fight huh? hmmmmmm... anywayz that lakron ou were talkinga bout with karagade...was it a boran lakorn or just a regular lakorn?
[post="19800"][/post]​

yea, most of the girls were princesses so they just had to be all proper and ladylike.

It was a regular lakorn.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
oOo icic...tight tight!

well too proper and ladlike is boring..i perfer a nang ek that knows how to fight! don't cha's?
[post="19898"][/post]​
ditto! :p i like it if females do opposite of proper and ladylike so it'll making it very interesting to watch it, though. :D

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
oOo icic...tight tight!

well too proper and ladlike is boring..i perfer a nang ek that knows how to fight! don't cha's?
[post="19898"][/post]​

hahaha yeah!! There needs to be a lot of Karakates and Jeckalangs and Nakees in lakorns more often :lol:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah forreal....at least if they have more then one nang eks then have one that is able to fight and stuff! Oh yeah i have a question...how did yalls know what guys came with wat days?