Glot Pet Jet See

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Ummm....Let's see....orange raped a girl...blue dude is a loogtoong singer...The Pink one is still here..Red is still here...Green is still here...Purple is gone...White is gone...
[post="52741"][/post]​
whoa.. purple and white are gone which means they died? or just left the entertainment biz? :huh:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
kitkat said:
whoa.. purple and white are gone which means they died? or just left the entertainment biz? :huh:
[post="52759"][/post]​
i think she means they left the entertainment biz... heheh.. if they died i be soo sad.. :(

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Ummm....Let's see....orange raped a girl...blue dude is a loogtoong singer...The Pink one is still here..Red is still here...Green is still here...Purple is gone...White is gone...
[post="52741"][/post]​

omg when u said orange raped a girl, do u mean in movies, or in real life? Cuz wow..the orange dude seemed so nice in GPJS...hard to imagine he acts differently in real life... :eek:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
SecretAgent said:
omg when u said orange raped a girl, do u mean in movies, or in real life? Cuz wow..the orange dude seemed so nice in GPJS...hard to imagine he acts differently in real life... :eek:
[post="53138"][/post]​
he raped a girl in real life.. i know who it is.. cause ann told me.. but i want say no names.. :)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea...Keep your mouth shut Tangmoe lol...But anyways there not in the business anymore that's all..It would be nice to see them come back though...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea...Keep your mouth shut Tangmoe lol...But anyways there not in the business anymore that's all..It would be nice to see them come back though...
[post="53161"][/post]​
my mouth is shut!!! :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
does anyone have any new recent pictures of the ones still remaining or something... i can never find information about those guys... especially the pink... he's my favorite... even though he's old and plays only the bad guys... he's still good looking back then...

please? any pictures?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SunStar said:
does anyone have any new recent pictures of the ones still remaining or something... i can never find information about those guys... especially the pink... he's my favorite... even though he's old and plays only the bad guys... he's still good looking back then...

please? any pictures?
[post="54043"][/post]​

i only have pix of him in other boran lakorns and screecaps of him and p-bon his couple from glot pet :D

L

lalalek

To Sarn: Are you going to be uploading this movie at all? I wanna see the beginning of the movie.....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
She's from modern lakorn..but anyways yea..Him and her became close because they used to do photoshoots all the time and all that junk and one day he invited her to his house and then asked her to go to his room and she did (how stupid) and then BAMN! She got raped..Plus his friends helped also...What a freak...
[post="42315"][/post]​
wow!!! i didn't know that... what a sicko... so... it's one of the girls from the lakorn....hm...

1. Chakalam
2. Kalakat
3. Sauydakah
4. the girl he got paired up with
5. the Yaks' girls
6. their mother
7. step mother
8. servant ladies....

there's too many ladies in there... but i think i might know who it is... but i'll keep quite for her sake....

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
all this time is didnt viste this form. i was very confuse. is this the lakorn that going to be out after kula sand soy. i'm lost.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No it's not Angie_Thip lol...But anyways once again..No it's not any of the girls from the lakorn lol...I'm wondering if anyone actually even read the posts lol...

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
omg, i was so happi cuss thought dat there was gonna be a reamke of glor pet jet see... but i was so dissapointed! anyways i luv da old version veri much... dat is my favorite boran lakorn, incuding manee nope pra gao! :D i jus cant wait to c da remake of it... :w000t:

annea

sarNie Adult
so any news about if there really going 2 be a remake for "Gor pid jid see"? is it just a rumor or is true that their currently filming this lakorn rite now.....sorry....just a lil confused if we're going to see a remake...just love this lakorn :wub: ...ehehe

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Bond Roongrut (Garagade)

[post="58198"][/post]​
wow... this is Karaket?.... i hardly recognize her... my god...

does anyone have modern pictures of the girls in the lakorn?

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Ooh here's a question I always wondered. If Ahkanin was at least about 10 years old when the lakorn first started, wouldn't he be about 18 years old-ish by the time Surawong grew up? So Ahkanin would be about 10 years older than the praek. :blink:

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Sarn I went to the archive section and just saw the screen caps. I wasn't sure if you had already uploaded this lakorn or not. If you already have please reupload it.

I really want to watch the Mayura dubbed version, but i'll even watch it in Thai. It was that good.