Glot Pet Jet See

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hey i don't know but why he do that kind of doesn't make sense anyways i post up his pix no way cannot be Namthip she is pretty i don't think its her b/c then she wouldn't be acting in bee n nam lakorns she would be too ashamed and its not bon for sure the girl who end up with the pink guy.....probably tik k. lol j/k no way p-tik k is too pretty and smart to get rape probably its the blue guy girls 555 omg i am just guessing how retared end of discussion it just sick and freaken nasty! :angry:

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya sure it one of the n'k from Glot Pet Jet See ? im thinkin it dis other n'k but she not in boran she in modern and she was rape too and it cuz her friend trick her.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
sorry my bad because i read your post saying that she's nang aek (whatever it means) with him... maybe i misread it. :lol: okay, what lakorn she did in?

by the way, what's this woman's name who played as the mother of the giant princesses? because it was so weird seeing her played as n'ke in her borans back then...so now she played as the mother role in any borans/lakorns. :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
What mother? There were 2 of them...But yea..The girl is from modern lakorn...
[post="42961"][/post]​
the mother of ummm that giant princess with orange guy. i think it's right one... :huh:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Um....Are you talking about the mom that was in Bla Boo Tong that played as Euy's mom or the other lady? I'm still confused lol...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Um....Are you talking about the mom that was in Bla Boo Tong that played as Euy's mom or the other lady? I'm still confused lol...
[post="43448"][/post]​
i don't remember bla boo tong. :( damned... this weekend if i can capture that picture of her then post it here.. alright? :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
LungKeaw's momma??? she was the MeaMow in Bla Boo Thong...and the other momma the human momma that married the yak (momma of SoyDaDa) she was the momma of euy's in Bla Boo Thong...hope that makes since!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Okies..Remember though..lol..
[post="43555"][/post]​
hey i remembered it... LOL here's a picture of her that i'm talking about. this photo is from kwan fa nah dum... since sarN has that clip on her store so i printscreened it... but credited to me for upload it. :D

she acted so good back then where she was n'ke in borans... and beautiful, too! of course, she still is now. :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
how long has there been boran lakorns? lol
[post="45032"][/post]​
i believe when she was about 16-20 years old that time... i wonder what's her name, though?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh her..Heum...I've never seen her as nang aek before...But she was in the parpayon versions though..But she was never nang aek for lakornpuenbarn...Especially my family have been watching for over 20 years...Way over 20 yrs lol...But yea..Anyways her name is Umpa Pusit...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Oh her..Heum...I've never seen her as nang aek before...But she was in the parpayon versions though..But she was never nang aek for lakornpuenbarn...Especially my family have been watching for over 20 years...Way over 20 yrs lol...But yea..Anyways her name is Umpa Pusit...
[post="45341"][/post]​
what's 'parpayon version' mean? :huh: thanks for the name! i like her. :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
just wondering how come does other actors stop acting i only see namthip,tik, and the green guy still act right now the rest stop? :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ummm....Let's see....orange raped a girl...blue dude is a loogtoong singer...The Pink one is still here..Red is still here...Green is still here...Purple is gone...White is gone...