Glot Pet Jet See

nida

sarNie Egg
well..i don't get it..you are still talking about the old one or about the new remake one..i'm out of topic..any body out there know about the new remake have the new remake comes out yet or after kula sand suay...

annea

sarNie Adult
haahhaha..can some1 post sc's of the 7 kids?? ehehe..their so adorable...lol..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Were talking about the old version..there not re-making Glor Petch 7 See...
[post="24263"][/post]​
uh? there's no remake of this lakorn? then why everyone kept saying there'll remake?? i'm so confused...

by the way, your top banner is so cute!! :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
kitkat said:
uh? there's no remake of this lakorn? then why everyone kept saying there'll remake?? i'm so confused...

by the way, your top banner is so cute!! :D
[post="24799"][/post]​
Nope..there not re-making Glor Petch 7 See....Well as for the banner it's from Jun Tah Koh Lope and the one with Au and Boy kissing is from Soh Noh Noy Ruen Yarm...Oh! And thanks KitKat...I think it's cute to lol...
:lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
ThanamasFanclub said:
Nope..there not re-making Glor Petch 7 See....Well as for the banner it's from Jun Tah Koh Lope and the one with Au and Boy kissing is from Soh Noh Noy Ruen Yarm...Oh! And thanks KitKat...I think it's cute to lol...
:lol:
[post="24973"][/post]​
ok ! i like soh noh noy ruen yarm .

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sarN said:
ok ! i like soh noh noy ruen yarm .
[post="24994"][/post]​

au and boy brinya so dam cute the kissing scene :wub: :wub:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep..Aren't they just cute together...I like Soh Noh Noy Ruen Yarm also..That lakorn was so good...I hope when they re-make Glor Petch 7 See again I hope they pair Au and Boy up together...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
awwww those pix of the kids are sooo kute...i love them...i wuold have to say that the kutest one would have to be the first one and Weelatep!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
lol yeah, the orange one is a tiny bit annoying by the way he talks. It's like he's slurring out the words, like his mouth is stuck together or something and i dont get what hes saying.

But my favorite would have to be red and pink. :) ;)