<span style="color:blue"><b>Pleowfai Nai Fun(Daravdo)</b></span>

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.3
araya refuses to meet her father bc he sells drugs and many other illegal things. she refuses to take the money that her father has paid for all of her paintings. she decides to give 15 million bht to a community school in exchange for a place to sleep for a day or 2. mo (malee) looses her home in chiang mai and pretends to be in shock in order to run away and live on her own without restrictions. looking at the leelawadee flower, oh thinks of araya. oh thinks of what his step-father predicted and his birth, he fights with his mom, and then promises to be a good person and finish college. kade helps out at the school and wakes the kids up (including araya who sleeps with the children); he even smacks her butt. kade describes that the donator will be old and senile but he finds out its araya and "wais" her haha (he thought she was one of the children). funniest part when araya says that kade has a heavy hand (he thinks back to when he smacked a kid. his heart races (usual causes are strenuous excercise but also when he is happy or when he meets someone special). uh oh seems like both oh and kade are falling for the same girl. kade and oh want a piece of chicken and neither will take it from the other including women. oh sees araya with kade and backs off. araya leaves for america but promises to return later. mo takes ppl money and food in return for not destroying their property.

tang071

sarNie Elites
so proud of oh when he refuses the car and money. i do hope he gets accepted into college. but yeah i think that later one day, oh will go down the wrong path. kade thinks mo is a guy and is trying to get mo to go back to the shelter. mo wants to meet kade bc when they were little, he saved her from a fire. haha cute when he asked to kiss her when they were little. so weird that all the main characters have flower names, bua, kularb, malee, and leelawadee.

meenia

sarNie Adult
ONE LAKORN RITE NOW FROM CHANNEL 7 THAT I'M INTEREST AND WATCHING...I LIKE OH'S ROLE...WANT TO KNOW WHO IS OH'S PARENTS...SOMEONE WHO IS RICH OR POOR...CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE WILL THROW THEIR BABY IN HE GARBAGE...AGAIN PEOPLE WILL DO ANYTHING...I CAN SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE SELFISH AND WILL DO ANYTHING...CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THE SWEET SCENCE...SO FAR THERE IS NOT MUCH OF THE SWEET SCENCE BETWEEN COUPLES...DON'T LIKE THAT THE LAKORN ARE SHOWING IN 45 MINUTES...LIKE IT WHEN THE LAKORN ARE 1 HOUR AND HALF OR TWO HOURS...

tang071

sarNie Elites
uh i knew that the father was no good. urgh bothers me so much and now he stole the money. i was rooting for oh to beat him up and take the money back for kade's surgery. aww i hope that the two will get an extension to take their entrance exams, kade probablly will but i dunno about oh. yeah this lakorn is really slow cuz its so short and there's 2 couples.....

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn's awesome! I love the action! It was cool when Araya drove the motorcycle and Oh sat behind her. I like that there's 2 couples. It's a love square! It's funny how all the characters have flower names. It was weird at first that the guys have flower names but I've adjusted to it. Love the preview with the hot scenes b/w Araya & Oh. Can't wait to see those!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
Oh..sound like a cold blood guy in this lakorn..which is cool...hehhe..and Araya is so pretty.

tang071

sarNie Elites
in eps.6, well continue reading if you want but if you wish to watch it yourself then dont
-
-
-
-
-
ahh i cant believe oh almost killed his stepfather. he beat the dad up after he threw away all the money they had saved up and dropped. then oh kicked him off the building...but omg he didnt die he just basically broke every bone in his body. luckily oh isnt a murderer...i was like dont be stupid. kade got better and left the hospital but oh had to move to this detention center. the teacher at the school, kru aree keeps araya up to date with kade's family. kade has to wait another year to take his entrance exams but he got accepted to a college bc he passed this other test i dunno; he's majoring in law. reading the emails, it seems that araya is interested in kade but feels sorry for the younger bro too. uh oh there might be a switch in couples at first. someone wants to foster or take care of mo but she refuses the offer. in the next eps. kade will try to persuade mo.

tang071

sarNie Elites
mo had to be handcuffed to kade bc he didnt want her to run away. it turns out that mo's first teacher, kru arisamai came back and wants to adopt mo. they say that mo was a child who was caught in a fire. kade wonders about this but the child was a girl not a boy. thugs come to visit oh and invites him to be a gunman. mo asks kru arisamai who is the boy that saved her. she tells her the brothers had girl names, bua and kularb. mo wants to go back to thailand and find bua (she moved to germany bc her stepfather is german). oh gets it rough in the detention center. kade and araya continue to keep in touch.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
yea i watching this lakorn and luv it omg thank u destiny so much 4 uploading and it's so good can't wait 4 cute scenes btw Oh and Araya and i agree wit u guys Araya hair so hot

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ok i jus finish eps 8 when the couples gonna have cute scenes it's good and all it's sad how Oh is being treated in prison i feel so sorry for him i wanted 2 cry when he cried talking 2 his mom

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
ok i was finsishing up watching number eps 8 when i realized that it cut off half way destiny411 pleaz can u fix ja iono y it jus cut off on mines

scarlett

sarNie Egg
Who's is lead? I think its Araya & oh because of their size in the poster but that really doesn't mean anything. Do anyone know?

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Forgot to say that I luv Oh's voice as he sings the theme song. I think he sings the ending song too. Sounds like his voice. Can someone please upload the ending song?

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Forgot to say that I luv Oh's voice as he sings the theme song. I think he sings the ending song too. Sounds like his voice. Can someone please upload the ending song?

tha

sarNie Egg
I'm Loving this lakorn Right Now!!!..=]....Araya is doing a good job and Oh's Acting is Really good!!!