<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i see wat i can do den . I'll try to get bunch of LNJ orginal DVd set in Thai audio but as for KHmer version i can only get the orginal VCD format and my friend was goin send it to me after next week i guess i'll get a couple more copy just in case someone want the orginal set .

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
ok , i see wat i can do den . I'll try to get bunch of LNJ orginal DVd set in Thai audio but as for KHmer version i can only get the orginal VCD format and my friend was goin send it to me after next week i guess i'll get a couple more copy just in case someone want the orginal set .
[post="97625"][/post]​
Looking foward to it because I would definately get myself a copy. By the way Sarn, did Darvil fix the chatroom or are we still going to be using the old link for this week? Can't wait for tomorrow and Thursday!! :w000t:

sarN

sarNie Granny
morning girl ! .. well the chat room botton up there on the forum is working ! he use the old link the new one .. err he work on it later . Just sign in with ur screen name and pw on the forum .

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Got to be up tomorrow. Got to sacrifice things. We're going to find out if she's pregnant or not. I want to see the part when he carry and takes her to his home, but sometimes Dida put 2 episode scenes in the preview.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
OH. People are going to go around looking for "Lhong Ngao Stefan" and no lakorn by that name exist. Haha.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
So sad I wouldnt be able to catch it live both episodes this week :wavecry:
You girls got to keep us updated and details hehe :lol:
At least next week, I'll be able to catch the ending episode, just sleep during day and wake up at night lol .... there goes my future :lol: :lol:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
So there are only one more week until it end, so sad.. :( this is like one of the best lakorns that driving me crazy this year...I just can't until it be dubbed in Khmer.... :D

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I just had a chance to watch epi 12 last night. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Kinda sad, especially when Ae was crying as his mom was hugging him because he thought Pim didn't love him. Dang, he's gotten so good at stalking her that he knows where she's going to be even before she gets there! Of course the epi had to end in suspense..is Pim pregnant? Kinda funny how Ae wants Pim to be pregnant cause he doesn't know what else to do since she keeps running from him. Can't wait for this week's epi!! It's getting so good!!

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) haaaaaaaa.........is everyone ready for tomorrow? too bad...i have classes in the morning it suck...i never get to watch it live....man i hate morning classes....really want to know if Pim is pregnant for real :wub:

maijune

SarNie Adult
me too...i wouldn't be able to watch it live tomorrow too....those who watch...please gives us something....i will be in the forum right after my classes....and hope there is something....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
maijune said:
me too...i wouldn't be able to watch it live tomorrow too....those who watch...please gives us something....i will be in the forum right after my classes....and hope there is something....
[post="98221"][/post]​
i am just to lazy to get up at 5 am to watch it! hopefully sarn reupload so i can watch it

sarN

sarNie Granny
in the chat room tomorrow lady ! don't know where the chat room is ??? it dat Big button say "chat" on top of the forum ...we using dat for now till DArvil fix the real one and u sign in wiht ur forum screen name and pw ok !

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
hmm.. I was lucky enough to catch today episode, but nothing much happen. the first 15 mintue was soo cute. "A" show alot of emotion toward Pim..everytime I see Pim and A on screen my heart just sank.LOL..too cute to describe.
Khem (pim's sister) really scared me..hehe..she always scream..her condition reach to the point of "mental problem". not surprise if she end up crazy at the end. everyone in this lakorn( i mean "EVERY SINGLE ONE") portray their character so well.