<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
den dis week come is 13 and 14 whao next week it end ! yes !!! -- just like my friend say dat he goin buy me copy and send to me after next week

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's funny that when it comes to Lhong Ngao Jun's title, we are all interpreting the meaning and the depth of it. As to other lakorn title, we don't put much effort into them. haha.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
agree! at first i didn't get ithe title either but now it's making more sense and real how twp people interwine their life together.! thanks!

cikna

sarNie Adult
oh gurlz...and guyz....in another 1 hour 15 minutes i'll be off to a meeting. i won't be back till this thursday. I'LL BE IN VERY SAD..... :( almost 4 days without a dose of LNJ. so to all, sarn, nancy, pze, and other chat mates...do wacth for me and keep juicy details when I come back. huhhuhhu.....

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
My parents just got this satelite thing at home and we have the IPtv Drama channel. Would I be able to watch this lakorn on tv? Is so, can somebody tell me when and what time? I live in California by the way!! Thanks so much.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
fanaticgrl said:
to me.. i think ae always had a "thing" for pim even before he was goin thru therapy w/ her. he did admit pim was really pretty when he was stalkin her. he told p'kim .. "yeah she's really beautifuL".. i mean how can you resist a beautiful person.. cuz honestly i dont think i can resist stefan even if i want to badly hate and despise him..  :wub:  you know, physical attraction does miracle.. haha.. but anyways, ae tried to tell himself how much hatred he has for pim, but i think deep down inside that wasnt the case.. he was on the borderline of love and hate. tell me, if u hate someone w/ passion, would u want to even lay ur fingers on them, would u spend every single second followin their every steps, would u try to steal kisses and hugs.. as for me. heck no! i woulnt even lay a stick on that person, i would just run that person over w/ my car and that would be the end of it.. but in ae's case he stalks her, she's always runnin thru his head even if it just for revenge, and whats more important, she gets to him when he sees her with other men. he can just lie to himself and everyone by sayin hes out to make her life as miserable as possible, but he can't lie to his heart.. but what im basically sayin, in too many words  :D that he was attracted to her, attraction became obession, obession became jealousy, jealousy became passion, passion became love. but to answe ur question, i think he actually fell in love w/ her while she was takin care of him, his heart surrended to her love and support.. ;)
[post="96853"][/post]​

yes great insight. i think ae fell in love with pim the first time he layed his eyes on her. when he went to the doctor office searching for her and came across pim; he ask her is there someone named pim; she told him that she is pim. he was shocked :shock: like dang she looks beautiful, can't believe thats the girl that killed my bestfriend. after that he start stalking her. :) it was love at first sight! :wub:
ae is so hot! :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
cikna said:
oh gurlz...and guyz....in another 1 hour 15 minutes i'll be off to a meeting. i won't be back till this thursday. I'LL BE IN VERY SAD..... :( almost 4 days without a dose of LNJ. so to all, sarn, nancy, pze, and other chat mates...do wacth for me and keep juicy details when I come back. huhhuhhu.....
[post="97111"][/post]​
no problem ! who know before u back PIm prolly be wed to Ae :lmao:

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
hey does anyone know what time and day dao kra jai air cause i saw that they have new news on kob and stefan. what to watch it.

ning

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
isn't dis the novel cover ??? It look like the P'k is the shadow :lmao:

[post="97326"][/post]​
it makes sense....since p'ek is always following the n'ek like a shadow. :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
oh oh. Pra'ek is the shadow. Now we need to dig deeper into the title and stroyline.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Sarn, you should sell LNJ on your site. It will be so popular because everyone will want to buy it...just a suggestion