<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I think we're all obsessed with this lakorn because of the actors themselves, the amazing chemistry between the two, and the storyline. :wub: I know I'm totally osbsessed, it's not even funny. ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
for me is not the hairly Italy dude :p .. im not goin lie like Pim ;) . I like the "willing" scene .. so i want to see if they goin have some more .. wild night ;)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
donna said:
i love dis lakorn... but if she forgives him easily, sigh, she is so stupid! come on now, he did all dem bad things to you! she should let him suffer... i have a feeling that i'm not gonna like da ending of dis lakorn

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
It's so crazy how everyone is so obsessed with this lakorn!
mage ultra hit..so far..........since larahtee............dude.....what a big surprise.........LNG addiction...........

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
wait a min.....isn't addiction a choice......techiclly yeah.but to us sicos..it an illness....everyone that reads this.we all should consider having our over exxagretting, drooling mind check.....we've gotten the LNG disease....K&S fever......lol......i'm going......yeah to the tv..haha..

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) yeah.. i think that we have LNJ disease...you can't resist of not watching this lakorn..sooo goood...it has been the best lakorn out of all the lakorn i've seen so far :wub:

maijune

SarNie Adult
yes...my dream does come true...there going to be little Ae and pim...if she does throw up then pregnant is her only result....sarn...can you upload ep 12?...can't wait for it....

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
woohoo...ep12..celestialxangel thank you for uploading ep12...can't to watch it..i love this lakorn :wub:

this is so weird...for some odd reason..i can't seem to picture how this lakorn is going to end!

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
=) sorry Im kinda slow at this thing where is everyone downloading eps 12 from?? lol
[post="96015"][/post]​
go to the buddie media section, its there :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol I know this is going to sound dumb but I never really downloaded from here wheres the buddie media section =\ lol

thanks
*blushes really hard*feeling like an idiot =\ lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
i just remeber .. if she pregrant dis mean the end of another "willin" right ? There no chance of Ae climbing to her room ? No more take advanage of ? o ' boo ! Why is it alway the first time :lmao:

Pim how could u "willing' to Ae. He seduce her with his tear :wavecry: . *sigh* ---> he so hairly .. Pimchanoke! Pimchanoke! :p

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) hahahha...sarn you are soo funny

just finished watching ep12....i got to say that Ae is doing everything he can so he can get Pim back..also...Khem is going insane she even want to kill Pim :shock:
I love the coffee scence Risa and Dr.Arnon.. its funny..and i like how she annoy him everyway she can :D

i just thought of something...if Ae happend to follow Pim to her room and about to make out with her again she might...screem out that she's pregnant...but for now we're not sure if she really pregnant though ;)

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
Lildreamer said:
If Pim tells Dr. Ahnon to lie that the baby is his..i hope stefan knows it's his and refuse to give up...i would so love him forever
[post="96136"][/post]​

But than..Dr.Ahnon is going to feel guilty for lying though...cuz i think in the episode or two he might be falling for Risa...did you see the way he look at her when she triped during the coffee scene?