<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think he'll hurt her; he'll just give her great big bear hugs!! LOL. From the preview, he really does look angry and upset about how Pim is acting towards him though.

Thanks for the epi Sarn!!! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
oh haha love how stefan picks kob up when she tried to run away in his room. he just grabbed her and picked her up like a little toys. you can see on his face how much he misses her and wants to touch her. i feel so sad for him. im so happy that he refuses to give up on his wife, he wants to do whatever to get her to forgive him. and i love how ae is strong cause he refuses to marry khem. in most lakorn even though the pr'eng knows the bad girl is bad they still will marry them for some bogus reason. i love how ae is standing his ground and he doesn't even care about khem. he's only doing whatever it takes to win pim's heart. at first he was soft now i guess he's like well if that doesn't work then i'm going to have to force her. hehe but even when he acts mean he act sweet to her after. it's so cute. stefan should know kob loves him cause if she didn't why would she willingly sleep with him.

cecilia

Staff member
sarN said:
:shock: *pass out* ----> no wonder kob was runing for her dear live lollllll i would too
[post="94969"][/post]​
:loool: :lmao: :loool:

i miss today episode..but saw the preview post by sarn..omg..you're too funny....i can't stop laughing now..

but yeah..his hair is a BIG NO NO from me too.. :shocked:

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
sarn!! Thank you soo much for everything! I really do appreciate it! :D !

Does anyone know what is going to happen tomorrow? I'm like so excited!

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) sarn thank you so much for ep11, can't wait to watch it i'm still downloading it right now, just got home from work..so mad i didn't get to watch it this morning...school :lmao:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
You guys crack me up with all those close up pictures and discussion of Stefan being hairy *cough* I didn't get to watch today's episode.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
what's up with Arisa and her purple eyeshadow...it doesn't even go with the clothes she wears...that's all the color that she has one..purple...looks weird..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I hope it doesn't drag too much. I hate it at the ending when it just drags and drags because n'ek nguan (spelling?) like play hard to get. I'm all for p'ek suffering a little for being cruel but there comes a time when it gets tedious.

Stefan has a little pooch in that picture. He's cute but boy needs to get to the gym. :p And umm his "happy trail" isn't that bad. I've seen guys way more hairy. Austin Powers anyone? That scarred me for life. :shock:

sarN

sarNie Granny
jeanie said:
I hope it doesn't drag too much. I hate it at the ending when it just drags and drags because n'ek nguan (spelling?) like play hard to get. I'm all for p'ek suffering a little for being cruel but there comes a time when it gets tedious.

Stefan has a little pooch in that picture. He's cute but boy needs to get to the gym. :p And umm his "happy trail" isn't that bad. I've seen guys way more hairy. Austin Powers anyone? That scarred me for life. :shock:
[post="95100"][/post]​
lolllll ! it's Pimchanoke problem now :wub:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Another name to my test trial list. Hehe i want to try nads on them. *smile*

jai

sarNie Elites
lol title change. we go alil crazy eh. that's funny too cool. dont think i'll be up for tomorrow's epi but please share ur thoughts tahnks pps

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shes gonna get pregnant................wat some people wanted to hear....hehehd

sarN

sarNie Granny
i wasn't crazy over the hairly Italy guy :loool: --> it the r/willing scene dat draw me :blush: ...but ii don't know about other buddies though :lmao: ---> i suppose to be in bed .. but ..darvil got me up a little longgerr...long enough for me to make a short MV ...... i happen to like the song dat was play in PIm room

ok MV done :p :p My version of the Prom LIkit scene :lmao: :lmao:

ya chick can stream it click "PLAY" or right click-->"Download"