<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
i saw a short clip of stefan on kob and phor's talkshow.. omg it was so freakin hilarious.. he's soooo cute .. everyone was so funny haha.. man.. hes hot! cant wait to see the rest.

sarN

sarNie Granny
now im not sure... im debating should i go do some work in the morning or not ....they adding 3 more eps soo dat 3 more week :lmao: it ok ---> let talk about the "willing" scene ---> keep ya chick up lol im goin throw in some mind pondering .. ok here i goes ...

the next morning is dat kob's night gown or stephen ? humm .. so she have time to wear dat in the middle of night ? so dat mean she got up ? or do think stephen goes get it for her :lmao: :lmao:

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, she must've left some clothes there because when she was walking in the gardens with Ae following her that morning, she was wearing the same outfit as the one she wore to the party that Am'Orn threw for Ae.

jai

sarNie Elites
lol i was thinkin bout that when i watch ur 3 mvs in a row sarn. hilarious. it was odd he also wore the same shirt the day he finally was able to walk in. just with an over shirt on top but i'm sure we've seen that one too. mind bogglin a lil i think it's his room cuz of the pillows and blankies pattern since we've not seen what her room at the countryhome looked like. unless all room are the same? i dont think so. another question why is when he pounds his hand on the side of teh bed he was sleepin on when he was "pikarn" it makes a huge thump noise my bed doesnt do that taht. only kiddie beds do. u know the waterproof(leakproof) beds do.

matty

sarNie Egg
OMG! Thank you for the clip of Kob and Por show with Stephan...they were soooooo funny....Stephan is soooo hot! Thank you thank you!

Okay I was wondering if anyone has seen his first lakorn 'Kah Likit' (he said Lhong Ngao Jun was his 4th lakorn...I've seen him in Moo Dang and Dok Bia Clear Ruk, but have no idea about his first lakorn)

It was so funny when he was explaining how he got his first job in the industry....he was hitting on a girl when a guy came up to him and gave him his card and asked him if he wanted to do advertising for Ponds...he said it made him look really cool as he was trying to hit on a girl at the time (he was laughing and smiling when he was telling the story...man he looks sooooo cute...what a flirter :D )...

matty

sarNie Egg
Sorry I think his first lakorn was 'Tah Likit' and I meant to write Mong Dang :D ...

Okay I really like this part in the interview...

K: we are sitting here with the young and handsome p’ek Stephan Santi Wirawoonchai…Por did you know that Stephan’s first job was advertising for Pond’s, isn’t that’s right?
S: Yes
K:And how did you get into that?
S:Well at the time I was getting ready to return to England and was hitting (flirting) on this one girl…(smiling)
K: mmmmmmm……
S: we were shopping and someone came up and gave me their business card and asked if I wanted to do advertising for them…I was like okay okay I’ll give it a try…(grinning widely) I was hitting on a girl at the time so it made me look cool…(everyone starts laughing at him)… it looked cool!

I love this part also…

K: Well how did you get to play in this lakorn, this (pointing to herself) me..this lakorn Lhong Ngao Jun
S: I don’t know either…I’m just relaxing and I get a phone call and it’s P’Wootha from Kantana and said in your next lakorn we want you to play with Suvanant…
K: Did you know (me)
S:Actually they said to play with Kob and I was thinking P’Kob from ‘Sam Num Sam Moom’(laugh)
P: (Laughing with the audience)
K: (hits Stephan with her paper) your mean
P:Okay so playing in the lakorn Lhong Ngao Jun with Suvanant…you know already it’s Suvannat Kongying…(Kob cuts off Por)
K: Did you know (me)…I’m asking you truthfully before this did you know (who I was)?
S:I knew…I knew you from Dao Prasook…(the audience cheers)
P: He already knows…
K: You’ve seen Dao Prasook…you’ve never seen any other lakorn…(laughing) there’s plenty of others
S: I’ve seen Kob in Dao Prasook…um..in Dao Prasook when Kob played, you were very cute…
P:Yes
S: I didn’t want to watch (Kob) in any other lakorn because I was afraid I was going to fall in love (or something like that…it kind of got choppy there and wasn't clear…)

At this time everyone is laughing and cheering and Kob is like shy and blushing…it was sooooo cute…man I haven’t seen this great of chemistry since the whole Num&Kob craze! I love their skit also…it was hilarious….it was funny when everyone had a script and they didn’t give one to Stephan…they said he doesn’t need one anyways (‘cause he can’t read Thai at all) …can’t wait to see the whole thing… :w000t:

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
The skit was hilarious. I liked how Stefan and Kob were flirting throughout the taping of the show. Like when Kob & Por first introduced him, Por asked him, "How's it working with Kob?" Stefan looked at her and got all shy and had to regroup his thoughts. He was saying she helped him a lot and complimented her and she was massaging his arm while he was saying it. Very cute. Like they were a couple. Also, while they were cooking, Kob asked what kind of girls he like and he said he liked Thai girls because they are cute and pretty and sweet and the camera pans to Kob's face and reaction. Coincidence? Hm... Oh, and Kob asked him if he was having fun (she's leaning closer to him too) and he said, "Of course, I'm cooking with Pimchanoke." Por was like, "What a flirty couple." and Stefan goes, "Forgot what I was doing for a second there." When he poured the pasta onto the plate he said very sweetly, "Pimchanoke ja...." :wub: They are making it very hard on us viewers because we just want them to get together in real life already, LOL!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I didn't get to see the cooking part!! OMG...they are just too cute!!! I'm getting all bubbly inside just reading these comments...haha...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
awww... were they that cute together..flirting.. too bad.. i won't be seeing it.. unless somebody can load it in here.. that will be great..:)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh.. no.. i thought i found it..i didn't.. it's in BM topic right..?

i went in there but i don't see it.. or maybe i'm just.. :blink:

sarN

sarNie Granny
jai said:
lol i was thinkin bout that when i watch ur 3 mvs in a row sarn. hilarious. it was odd he also wore the same shirt the day he finally was able to walk in. just with an over shirt on top but i'm sure we've seen that one too. mind bogglin a lil i think it's his room cuz of the pillows and blankies pattern since we've not seen what her room at the countryhome looked like. unless all room are the same? i dont think so. another question why is when he pounds his hand on the side of teh bed he was sleepin on when he was "pikarn" it makes a huge thump noise my bed doesnt do that taht. only kiddie beds do. u know the waterproof(leakproof) beds do.
[post="94050"][/post]​
oooo .. yes she got on the same pink shirt from the party :lmao: ... so if the gown is her it should be in her room right since they are in stepen 's room ? so she went to her room in the middle of the night ? lol ----> :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ah. I wouldn't be so complicated if she was wrap in the blanket and woke up standing at the window, while he's in his top and his shorts. hahah.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
Ah. I wouldn't be so complicated if she was wrap in the blanket and woke up standing at the window, while he's in his top and his shorts. hahah.
[post="94244"][/post]​
I know...I was hoping for something like Aom and Tik!!!