<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
i bet ya chick dat in one of scene in LNJ >>stepen will cook for kob since they added 3 more eps :p :p

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
:lmao: We're also staying up/waking up to watch the show is well? :lol: too funny!
I just saw the whole show, it was soooooo sweet, I see pinching, friendly flirting, sweet talking, they seem very close. Stefan, while he was cooking he was talking about love, how romantic :wub:
Stefan wants to star with Kob again I guess? I would love to see them again too!
Their Lhong Ngao Krai version was funny ... :lol:

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah i just finished watching the show..Stefan is absolutely so handsome and cute..i like his smile a lot..and the hug scence in the show between kob and stefan was so funny ..Stefan did not want to let her go even though Kob said cut...lol U guys gotta watch this show..They seem so close to each other....he teases kob a lot in the show as well as Kob..lol Right now i seem to fell in love with him already.... :wub:

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Hey, you're right Sarn! They might just do that. We do know that Ae is going to get Ba'Chaun (his nanny) to help him. She calls Pimchanoke at the hospital and tells her she fell and is hurt. When Pim asks if anyone is home with her, Ae tells her to tell Pim that she's alone so he can lure her over.... so cute.

Even Por noticed how flirty they were together. He kept calling them a couple, LOL. :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
cikna said:
sarn, is the mv's still up? got no internet at work (broadband connection), much faster in downloading. now, i'm using dial up at home. very slow to the bone!! hopeffully the mvs are still on till the end of this week
[post="93724"][/post]​

yeah the link still there and u try d/l with dail up lol .. just take like 2 days :sweat:

L

lalalek

What??? The show was on today already??? Dang i missed it.....please some one be sure to upload it for us to see k!!!!! I wanna see, Stefan is so freaken cute!!!! :wub:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i think i request for the show in the reguest section hopefully some of the mods could upload for us to watch or possibly sarn? lol...... i really want to see it.

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so happy, there is 3 more episodes. Me, I would like too much that Ae kidnaps Pim some share in an island to reconcile himself with his wife, in short to reconquer her what? And thus that supposes, much romantic scenes between them, it would be really an ideal plan if Ae wants to reconquer his liked well. :wub: :wub: :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
all these speculation make me excite..

Speculations:
ae cook for pim
ae kidnap pim
ae making granny fake out just cuz he want to get close to her..
awe..i can't imagine anymore sweet scene..

can't wait..you gals are too funny..and
oh..i must miss the talkshow..:(..anyway..thanks for keeping me up to date..now i really want to watch it..:lol:

shubby

sarNie Adult
SHOOT! I CAN'T MISS THIS EPISODE OF STEFAN AND KOB IN JUN PUN DAO. I'M SO EAGER TO SEE THIS SHOW..GOTTA CATCH IT...

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i wanna see a wedding...a nice one and a baby...a cute mix one...lol..some kidnapping would be fine also..hehhe and some more *wink*wink lol