<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok my thrid MV ... feel free to take it , i dont mind :p :p My version of Hospital scene :lmao: :lmao: runing out of scene and idea :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ya chick can stream it click "PLAY" or right click-->"Download"

sarN

sarNie Granny
er, just want to tell ya chick dat .. i kind of mess up a little in the 1st MV sooo if ya still want it ---> go d/l it again page "79" --> im gett good at it now lolz --> i'll make a 4th one when the next 7 more eps come out cuz runing out of scene :p :p

L

lalalek

omg...i love the mv sarn!!!!! I've been gone for 2 days again and i swear the world is turning without me.....good job of entertaining us..... :D

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Its only going to be 16 episodes now, I saw in AllAboutKob.com
It suppose to end at 13, but 3 more wouldnt hurt .... some more sweet scenes or a surprise hehe

Mae

sarNie Adult
Awesome..longer than we anticipated...hehehe...hopefully we'll get to see a wedding between Kob and Stefan in here....crossing fingers...and maybe a baby too...lol..

cikna

sarNie Adult
sarn, is the mv's still up? got no internet at work (broadband connection), much faster in downloading. now, i'm using dial up at home. very slow to the bone!! hopeffully the mvs are still on till the end of this week