<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
speechless about part 9.. the way he looks at her just makes u wanna melt.. it was so cute when he tried to sneak a kiss on her cheek and she was like "wtf' and when he was at the clinic.. welcome back stalker haha.. but his concern for was the sweetest ever.. if i was pim, i'll throw myself into him rite then and there.. she was jacked for tellin the cop on him tho.. haha.. he kinda deserved it.. =) btw thanks Sarn ur the best!

cikna

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
The lyrics sounds familiar. Is the song from a movie.
[post="91846"][/post]​
yes, nancy! it's from the movie rehna something.. can't recall the whole title..i'll find out later. got a meeting to attend. :)

cecilia

Staff member
nancyvang said:
Oh. If they make babies. I want twins. lol. It is enough time to make a baby.
[post="91772"][/post]​

me too..and with the idea of them doing it twice..my poor speculation want it to be twin badly..:lol:

anyway...
i forgot the singer's name..but he's the one that sing the theme song to CEE AND MO, TLE lakorn..i liked that song..

tomorrow episode looks good..

again to those that want to watch it live..
here's what i recall from the post in here..

central time : 7:45: am - 9:45: am
western time: 5:45:am - 7:45:am
eastern time: 8:45: am - 10:45:am

i watched mine from
trueworld.com
other watch it from siamvdo.com
and also torcafe.com

hope to see y'all tomorrow moring in chatroom...
i'm gonna miss the 2nd half.. :wavecry:

lidogurl said:
so did he rape kob already???....im soooo behind
[post="91895"][/post]​
it's not r*pe..It's WILLING from both side..they sure seem so in love when they did it..:lol:..so it's willing..and beside..she she didn't cried in the morning..and he like sorta comfort her..so yeah..no rape..

ONLY LOVING WILLING doing.. :lmao:

cikna

sarNie Adult
cikna said:
yes, nancy! it's from the movie rehna something.. can't recall the whole title..i'll find out later. got a meeting to attend. :)
[post="91870"][/post]​
ok, now i remember the title....rehna hai tere dil mein

cikna

sarNie Adult
i cannot dl, i cannot watch online and i can't rent the lakorns... i'm depressed!! but all these beautiful caps and summaries kept me going. so thank you to all. yes, definitely the most anticipated lakorn ever. correct me if i'm wrong, in my years watching thai dramas (when i used to be active), never have i seen such intense, passionate and immaculate physical and emotional expression of love portrayed in a lakorn :wub: both kob and stefan are into it! regardless whether they like each other for real or not, but in LNJ they are Pim Pimchanoke and Ae Thanakeem
i have seen a lot of love scenes on thai lakorns, either they are too cute to be true or too sexy to watch!! but the love scenes in LNJ, to me is real, emotional and timeless. the passion pim and ae shared were raw and spontaneous. before this, i talked a lot about the effects pim has on ae, but now I can see he has the same amount of effects on her. her willingness to care for him and of course letting him touch her intimately proved that she weakens in his presence and not to mention he ignites her passionate side towards love. so for, what she is showing is emotional love, but ae has unlocked the physical part of love, hidden deep inside of her.
i love the scenes where he holds her tight, not wanting to let her go. he cannot take his eyes of her, afraid she'll be gone when he opens them (she did right, when he took a nap, she slips out?). i LOVE in preview 10 when he combs her hair and kiss it, showing us how he loves every single fibre and being of the woman named Pim. The name he used to hate is now the name that is forever embedded in his head and his heart with much love and passion.
no doubt, she loves him very much, and vice versa.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
how many pages did you guys make already? woow... so fast everyone is going crazy for this lakorn i really wanna see it so bad..... anyone seen todays epi yet? whooo sounds exciting.

jai

sarNie Elites
thanks for the caps. i actually got to watch online.. but i caught the preview for the next epi.. kinda intense. seems a lil draggy woohoo they may extend it to more than a couple of epis i dunno crossin fingers..
btw is the singer parapol or sirisak? i can't tell.. and i can't read thai to find out in the credits but love the song hopefully someone can capture it and share. it's a great song.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
cant wait for next week epi..it about time kob slap khem i was excited to see that..at least she sticking up for herself now

L

lalalek

Dang Sarn, you fast it in uploading these stuff like a speed of light, thankyou girl!!!!! :D

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
sarahvang said:
how many pages did you guys make already? woow... so fast everyone is going crazy for this lakorn i really wanna see it so bad..... anyone seen todays epi yet? whooo sounds exciting.
[post="91966"][/post]​
Just watching all those pictures, it makes me :wavecry: & suffer with them too much, i haven't seen eps 9 & 10 yet.

thank you so much sarn for the preview. :w000t: