<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
den kob went walking outside and ae follow her and keep her on guard .. the song just play all thru the outside scene

missjoy

sarNie Elites

that's so funny and cute how stefan is standing in the background and just admiring kob and smiling at her from afar... :lmao:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
THANKS FOR THE SCREENCAPS SARN.. THANKS! :)

Kob better not died in here.. imma gonna be so mad! :angry:

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya buddies , i think it prolly goin end next week ! cuz Ae goin find out the truth prolly tomorrow epsiode ...so wat else left ? dis prolly the shortest kob's lakorn ever . :p

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
noiki said:
who said kob was dying? why would she die?

anyways, she won't die and that's for sure.
[post="91556"][/post]​
Thank you noiki for putting this "dieing" scenario to rest. :sweat: I didn't believe it either but wow, LOL. That caused a frenzy for a bit there.

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
celestialxangel said:
Thank you noiki for putting this "dieing" scenario to rest. :sweat: I didn't believe it either but wow, LOL. That caused a frenzy for a bit there.
[post="91564"][/post]​
lolz no prob. how did that weird rumor start anyways? well most nam nao lakorns, n'ek never dies anyways.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok dis is not a good version ---> :lmao: i cut and merge some of my version and some of my friend cuz her freeze and i have hte part dat dont' freeze :lmao: it only play about 1hr .. im working on the other 20min right now trying to replace the buffing one wiht mine .. prolly tomorrow a good version is goin be upload in BM ^_^

http://www.sarnworld.com/lakorn/tv-LNJ.wmv

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, thanks Sarn! I'm sure everyone won't mind seeing this in the meantime while we wait for the full epi to be posted :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Omg...the screencaps and the short clip look sooo good....i can't wait to buy the whole version....hope Stefan wins best new actor and Kob wins best actress......the lakorn seems sooo touching from scenes and episodes I've watched...ahhh...sooo good......and sooo sad...hope Kob doesn't die...she better not...

jai

sarNie Elites
omg sarn. i recommend u postin some clips if you havent done so on ur master site. thanks for the super quick link.

sarN

sarNie Granny
jai said:
omg sarn. i recommend u postin some clips if you havent done so on ur master site. thanks for the super quick link.
[post="91583"][/post]​
lol i be lying to my buddies on the tag board dat i was goin update lolllll ---> i'll update it dis week for sure :lmao:

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i'm so in love with this lakorn...i can't wait to see Kob finally stand up for herself..cuz in the preview for tomorrow's esp...Khem was about to slap her and she finally DID something.....i hope she slaps Khem in turn, but we all know that Pim isn't going to do that....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
ok dis is not a good version ---> :lmao: i cut and merge some of my version and some of my friend cuz her freeze and i have hte part dat dont' freeze :lmao: it only play about 1hr .. im working on the other 20min right now trying to replace the buffing one wiht mine .. prolly tomorrow a good version is goin be upload in BM ^_^
http://www.sarnworld.com/lakorn/tv-LNJ.wmv
[post="91574"][/post]​
Thanks SArn!!