<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Oh. Stefan can't sing though. He's half italian. Can't read thai, can't sing, I wonder if he understand most of the words that he is speaking in the lakorn. :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
Oh. Stefan can't sing though. He's half italian. Can't read thai, can't sing, I wonder if he understand most of the words that he is speaking in the lakorn. :lmao:
[post="91108"][/post]​

haha wat i mean is he cna't read thai so does he speak thai and understand it ? cuz Joni he dont' speak thai or read but he a thai singer he read the english/thai text

Mae

sarNie Adult
Just because you can't write thai doesn't mean you can't speak the language...there are people who can speak their language but just don't know how to read or write......

saobomp

sarNie Adult
linky said:
you all are just too silly... I know how we all are luving the two and their sweet scene... I just can't wait to watch all the epi myself...
[post="91031"][/post]​
what movie is that banner from? is it lhong ngao jun?

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
sarN said:
look girls .. im found dis at some body msn.space lollllllll so credit to whom ever
[post="90681"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
so cute lol

jai

sarNie Elites
i agree with u =Mae. i'm one of those pps who can't read and write my own language but i understand it perfectly fine. i remember a while back when patson was new to the industry and the first lakorn he did with tanyares he didnt understand what he was sayin sometimes would mix up ter and chan. etc and they would tease him.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Gotta give luk kreung kids a pat on the back for their hard work.

From the rain clip, Kob and Stefan got bitten by insect, I assume ants. Maybe they were so sweet the ants had to take a bite of them. :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
ooo i watch the vdo clip .. he did give her a peck lolll

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Just wanted to talk about the clip real quick: I thought it was soooo cute. They were talking about the itching and scratching and Stefan at first claimed that he itched himself at the end of the take but Kob says he was itching in the middle of the take and she was saying "why are you itching in the middle of the take" (she wanted to get it over with) and Stefan said, "I did it so we have to another take so I can hug nang'ek again....."

jai

sarNie Elites
yah i thought that was soooo slick.. makes us see that he kinda likes teasing/joking around. who knows he mite really 'ping' her and flirtin with kob for real.. too cute.. brook should be worried.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don't think he's a flirt. From all the behind scene clips of Lhong Ngao Jun this was the only one I've seen that he acutally sweet talk/flirt.

nancyvang said:
Gotta give luk kreung kids a pat on the back for their hard work.

From the rain clip, Kob and Stefan got bitten by insect, I assume ants. Maybe they were so sweet the ants had to take a bite of them. :wub:
[post="91146"][/post]​
they are some lucky ants :D

celestialxangel said:
Just wanted to talk about the clip real quick: I thought it was soooo cute. They were talking about the itching and scratching and Stefan at first claimed that he itched himself at the end of the take but Kob says he was itching in the middle of the take and she was saying "why are you itching in the middle of the take" (she wanted to get it over with) and Stefan said, "I did it so we have to another take so I can hug nang'ek again....."
[post="91149"][/post]​
that is too cute...gosh this guy....narak jun :wub: simply irresistible

cecilia

Staff member
are so lucky ants..what a description..

anyway..the clip..omg..so sweet..what episode will this be in?..omg..i can't wait....

tomorrow..chat room..i'm there too..:)