<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

missjoy

sarNie Elites
ceda_lee said:
Tell me about it...the withdraw effects are extremely hard to cope with!!! I'm literally checking in here and other sites back in forth to see if there are any updates...
[post="90509"][/post]​

:loool: i am glad I am not the only one that does that!!! :loool:

what are we going to do when this ends??? :shock:

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
what are we going to do when this ends??? shock.gif
Dude..i don't know. I'm kind of wondering that too. I've been so obsessed with this lakorn that i'm kind of scaring myself. I've never been this obsessed with a lakorn before. Maybe i have..like leh rahtee and some other ones but this right here is like extreme. I literally check all the forum topics on this everyday. I honestly think it's stefan and kob for me but of course more stefan. I sort of think he was cuter in his lakorn with amy though. he had cuter facial expressions in there. In this one..he's just always angry, jealous, or..yea..angry but he has a prettier look in this lakorn though!!! And kob..she's always pretty. I honestly think its kob and stefan that's getting everyone so damn addicted to this lakorn. They look good together and they portray their characters so well. HMMMMmmm.. :p ..maybe i should try to distance myself from this lakorn..well..when it's about to end. Just kidding..i don't think i'd be able to.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
missjoy said:

[post="90696"][/post]​
I don't know...run and hide from our computers? Maybe our TVs?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Toon said:
Hey you guys are not alone here...I got my bestfriend hooked on Thai lakorns and Korean dramas also...she get so mad at me if I don't explain to her what's going on (she's white by the way) :loool: :loool: even if it's two in the morning and I'm asleep and she's up watching the latest epi of whatever (now it's LNJ). :loool:
[post="90685"][/post]​
Yeah...my chinese friends are hooked too...LOL...

missjoy said:

[post="90696"][/post]​
i don't even want to think about it...thats a harsh reality to face at this moment..too in love with kob/stefan....

gosh..do they know they have this power over us??? i bet stefan doesn't..but he'll so know soon....

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
Lildreamer said:
i don't even want to think about it...thats a harsh reality to face at this moment..too in love with kob/stefan....

gosh..do they know they have this power over us??? i bet stefan doesn't..but he'll so know soon....
[post="90746"][/post]​

:loool:

lets go on a protest for kob and stefan to have an another lakorn, we wont watch any other lakorn until its confirmed that theyre having a new lakorn..but on a serious note.. everyone would forget stefan once chakrit comes into the pic..except me..who will remain a real stefan fanatic! :wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Wow, there's so many obesses members here.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kob and Stefan in another lakorn, on screen and off screen they look so lovely dovey together, so hopefully if they get pair up again, let the lakorn be romantic, I would like to see Stefan protray his romantic side.

cikna

sarNie Adult
i just can't help myself to post another view of mine about the characters in LNJ. so, I apologize if it's long and winding.... i was watching episode 8 where "pim" was doing some movement to "Ae's" feet and hand. he looked at her with so much longing. his eyes were expressive, as if they were saying to her "look at me, love. i am in pain, and only you can take the pain away". he could not take his eyes from her, if he did, he felt lost. his eyes did not blink, mesmerized by the softness and beauty of an angel in the form of Pim. to me, he's doing the therapy not entirely because he wanted to be better, but because SHE wanted him to heal. this is shown when he refused others' help, he responded only to pim's touch :wub: pim's honesty and compassion have drawn him even closer to her, without Ae nor Pim realizing it.
do you people notice, when she speaks, no matter how hard he tried to ignore it (remember the scene he refused to eat?) he eventually give in? her spoken words were like enchanted spells, soothing and calming him.
the scene where khem kissed ae when she came for a visit (epi 8), pim is obviously jealous! but she is in the state of denial. she denies that she is jealous, that she begins to have feelings for her. i think she began to fall in love with ae when she started to care for him. some people would say, how could someone falls in love with someone who hated her and touched her without her consent? it's because pim saw the real ae. no one wants to be seen in his or her darkest moment and most vulnerable state. no one wants to be seen weak. ae being paralyzed and considering how ego he is, one would not expect him to easily give to anyone. but he did. he gave in to pim. he lets her see his vulnerability. think about it... she was the one who knocked his head with the rock, causing him to get into an accident, resulting his paralysed state. but i don;t think he ever blamed her. it never crosses his mind. at the hospital, when he opens his eyes, and saw pim, he looks at her with sorrow, seeking comfort from her. she has so much of love to give but she is afraid to do so when the person she wants to give it to is ae. she is silent, not having the courage to say it to him because that man is her sister's fiancee. she could never betray her family. but only God knows how she longs for ae. how concern she is for his well being, how she wants to tell him he is her first love.
thinking about pim, and how the she crosses paths with ae in life, reminded me of a hindi song entitled "sajna" (lover). it goes something like this:
lover, where are you? you've been gone for so long. i wanted to tell you that i love you but i am afraid. my life is never the same again. when you are present, i can't bring myself to say i love you, but you are not here, i was dead. my bhindiya (indian women wears it on their head, usually when it's read, it'a sign of a wife) and the sound of my mehdi kang ge na (bracelets for hands and feet) are as if they are saying to me how much i missed you. you came into my dreams, my nights are filled with me missing you.
ae seeks solace for his vulnerability and he gets that from pim. Pim is ae's strength and weakness, and vice versa. do you notice, b4 pim came into his life, the only woman ae has ever loved and cared is his mother, and b4 ae came into her life, the only man pim has ever loved and cared is her father. both are close to the parents, another reason for me to say they are a match made in heaven!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Wow, Cikna, once again I'm touched by your post, you should write a fan-fic sometimes, what you said was really beautiful :wub:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Hehe something I found :shock: :w000t:

From Entertainment News Ch7, 14th of March
Credit to AllAboutKob.com

sarN

sarNie Granny
:shock: there a "R"/"willing" scene and a "Rain" scene omg..wat next .. under the star or in the shower :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
:shock: there a "R"/"willing" scene and a "Rain" scene omg..wat next .. under the star or in the shower :p
[post="90844"][/post]​

Shhh. Sarn don't go overbroad, there's guys in here. Haha.

Um. Someone should knock me out because I've been getting to post on the new page alot.

Mae

sarNie Adult
The rain scene looks sooo romantic...hehehe, it gave me butterflies just seeing the screencap.....Awww....soooo sweet....

missjoy

sarNie Elites
omg!!!!!!!! look at how stefan's arm is TIGHTLY wrapped around kob on the rain scene!!!! i wonder what epi is that???

talk about rain scene... did we arleady see the other rain scene where Stefan was chasing Kob on his motorcycle and it was raining? I dont' remember seeing that scene but saw the news about it. Did it already happen???

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
missjoy said:
omg!!!!!!!! look at how stefan's arm is TIGHTLY wrapped around kob on the rain scene!!!! i wonder what epi is that???

talk about rain scene... did we arleady see the other rain scene where Stefan was chasing Kob on his motorcycle and it was raining? I dont' remember seeing that scene but saw the news about it. Did it already happen???
[post="90862"][/post]​
The scene that Kob was running and Stefan was following on the bike was either cut out or maybe just used for the ending credits. God, these two need to get together in real life already :wub:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
awwww the rain scene is sooooo romantic... im hoping that scene will teh be the make up kiss scene...!!!! :lol:

shoot.. i won't be able to watch it tommorrow or thru... hopefully the love scene is at the end... keke