<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
wow, this lakorn is so popular that even people who don't understand thai at all watch it! I wish we had a good fansubbing team like at d-addicts so we can spread the addiction of lakorns because people don't know what they're missing, if I had time, i would love to sub this lakorn but i'm having finals at my school.
Can't wait for part 9 and 10, knowing how lakorns work, they'll probably delay the "good stuff" until the 10th ep
*dying from LNJ withdrawal*

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Tell me about it...the withdraw effects are extremely hard to cope with!!! I'm literally checking in here and other sites back in forth to see if there are any updates...

cikna

sarNie Adult
wow...I don't know what to say... didn't expect people would respond. i was just expressing my thoughts and opinions. but I'm happy people are looking at my views with much positivity. anyway, watching LNJ help me to cope with a lot of things. believe it or not, watching kob and stefan is like a stress therapy. now, i go to work with smiles on my face, and my collegues were wondering. yesterday, a friend of mine, min, was curious to know about LNJ because i can't stop talking about it. so, she watched epi 8. i got to sit beside her, explaining to her what is going on. (phew, challenging work). anyway, she was hooked immediately. today, the first thing in the morning she asked me...what's the newest update of LNJ! em....managed to get another fanatic fan...hehehe..mission accomplished!

sarN

sarNie Granny
celestialxangel said:
Sarn, did you forget?? It airs Wednesdays and Thursdays! So silly girl. I'm going thru withdrawal too :loool:
[post="90567"][/post]​
O' i see .....ok den but is the "R" wait no "wiling" --> the " love scene" will be dis week right? ! I was trick last week by ->June

dee

sarNie Egg
I think the what Sarn calls it "the "R" wait no "wiling" --> the " love scene" will be dis week"....I hope so too....looking forward to it too..... B) :ph34r: lol

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
You gals are too funny. Time is passing so slow when you're anticipating for something. I hope the scene we have been waiting for is shown this week, if not at least in the preview for next weeks episode.

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
haha.. im also literally checkin all websites to see the lastest update... wonder if any has a handsome pic of stefan to put as my desktop.. hes too hot!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
cikna said:
wow...I don't know what to say... didn't expect people would respond. i was just expressing my thoughts and opinions. but I'm happy people are looking at my views with much positivity. anyway, watching LNJ help me to cope with a lot of things. believe it or not, watching kob and stefan is like a stress therapy. now, i go to work with smiles on my face, and my collegues were wondering. yesterday, a friend of mine, min, was curious to know about LNJ because i can't stop talking about it. so, she watched epi 8. i got to sit beside her, explaining to her what is going on. (phew, challenging work). anyway, she was hooked immediately. today, the first thing in the morning she asked me...what's the newest update of LNJ! em....managed to get another fanatic fan...hehehe..mission accomplished!
[post="90579"][/post]​
Great going there!!! There are so many like us out there...hehe...sometimes I think I am too extreme on the lakorn thingy...but not anymore!!! If you can get a person hooked from just watching 1 episode...then I am not alone!!!! I'm perfectly normal!!! :sweat:

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey're i'm normal too then, cause i'm so hooked to this lakorn, i can't even take off the hook of my mouth..lolx...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
shubby said:
hey're i'm normal too then, cause i'm so hooked to this lakorn, i can't even take off the hook of my mouth..lolx...
[post="90670"][/post]​
WTH...haha...ok...I'm checking if there's a hook in my mouth...funny!!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Hey you guys are not alone here...I got my bestfriend hooked on Thai lakorns and Korean dramas also...she get so mad at me if I don't explain to her what's going on (she's white by the way) :loool: :loool: even if it's two in the morning and I'm asleep and she's up watching the latest epi of whatever (now it's LNJ). :loool:

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
ceda_lee said:
Great going there!!! There are so many like us out there...hehe...sometimes I think I am too extreme on the lakorn thingy...but not anymore!!! If you can get a person hooked from just watching 1 episode...then I am not alone!!!! I'm perfectly normal!!! :sweat:
[post="90665"][/post]​
wouldnt stefan be around 24 this yr.. cuz i heard from somewhere that he was born in 1982.. does that make you older or younger than him Sarn.. if ur too old.. you can pass him down to me..lol.. im in his range.. :w000t: