<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Wednesday = 2nd attempt kiss. Pra'ek get smack on the head from na'ek.

Thursday = Maybe r-scene (it might happen this episode or it might not)

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
i just know Thruday is the "R" scene :p
[post="88019"][/post]​

Really???? Anyway Wednesday is the accident scene right?\

Haaaaa, so excited can't wait to this week eps!!

You guys are so lucky, you guys get to watch it while the show is airing in Thailand, I have to go to school!! booo :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
wuh?..thursday gonna be the r scene..then the kiss slap accident is on wednesday..

i thought he's paralyze on wednesday..
and so the r secne in thursday ..that mean..kob take actioni first?..:lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Wednesday, Kob goes to her great grandmother place, that's where Stefan comes and bother her, attemping another kiss. Kob hits him with something hard and he ride his motocycle back home where he gets into an accident. And Kob takes care of him.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeah, can't wait till tomorrow morning. THose preview make me anticipate for tommorrow. :D Oh, what time it on air (in CA)? DO anyone here have difficulty open the ch7 right now? :(

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Oops! I forgot about the chat room and I watched 1hr10mins of it live :lmao:

It was pretty good this week, no r scene this week, since I think we need Ae to heal first to force Pim :loool:
But it looks like some sweet moments next week, since Pim has to look after Ae and he acturally smile at her now :wub:

missjoy

sarNie Elites
thanks for the preview sarn.. that's funny how Stephan threw the pillow at Pim's bootay... ehehehe..

looking at the preview, I don't think the R scene will happen tomorrow...

that's good b/c then it would end faster.. b/c that's when Stepan will find out Kob is innocent.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
it think it's funny b/c it shows how chidish (and cute) he is... loll...

annae

sarNie Hatchling
thanks sarn for the ep 08 preivew and the site to watch it live.. i'll have to rewatch epo7 cause i miissed the part when kob hit him with the rock..kept on buffing..and i didn't get to see the preview..i had to leave early and go to school to take my bio exam..

How come kob wasn't there at the hospital to take care of Stefan?

though there weren't much scenes with Stefan & Kob.. i really enjoyed ep 07!! .. thanks so much.. can't wait to watch ep 08 tomorrow.... there's going to be a lot of cute parts with them.. lol

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Thanks sarn for the preview for 8, feel so sorry for Kob for letting Stephan throwing the pillow at her. After Kob taking care of him , he still mean. I got to catch up with epi. 7, looking so good :)