<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , i came back on line to catch the last 5 min of lakorn and in the preview stepen goin try to force kiss her again lol and and kob smack him and den he got into an accident *sscray* it show dat kob was in the hospital with him while he was wound up ..humm i think kob goin feel bad cuz she the cause of his injury and agreed to help take care of him .

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
So the action hasn't start yet?...lol..I haven't watch ep5...I think I'll watch it all at once next week...5,6,7,8...all together..

L

lalalek

I am so freaken disappointed because the site i was watching was buffering so freaken much so missed some of the parts i wanted to see..darn it.....!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I am starting to like the song,,,,, anyone care to upload for me???????

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) wow, ep5 is sooo good can't wait to watch ep6!!!!
Ae and khem is so mean to Pim, khem is the cause of Ae's dead notPpim!!!! I like the the part when Pim slap Ae with her purse, he so deverse that slap!!!! Kinda dissapointed that Pim doesn't do anything mean to Khem, like she does to her :shocked:

This is the best lakorn drama from ch7 this year!!! :rolleyes:

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
Ae is going to feel so bad when he finds out the truth. i hope kob hurts him a lot by showing how much she hates him. dude..she better hate him..or make him suffer. I hope Ae cries. I bet he is..or if he doesn't..almost because you can tell that he's a good guy. He just happens to be stupid..stupidly blind not to mention and hate pim a lot.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Bee said:
This is the best lakorn drama from ch7 this year!!! :rolleyes:
[post="85648"][/post]​

Woooow... you really think this lakorn is the best lakorn for Ch.7 for this year or so far ? lol.... :D But kob has another lakorn that will be another drama for this year so I hope it would be one of the best too....

I heard this lakorn has the top highest rating airing right now, right?...correct me if I'm wrong?

sarN

sarNie Granny
buddies dat watch it live on thai ch 7 .... next week ya join me in the chat room ok ? :p i'll try to wake up on time .. dont know where the chat room is ?? it up on top of the forum dat have a big button " CHAT ROOM "

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
can someone translate eps. 5 when the flowers were sent to kob..was it from p'ek dead freind???and kob said she doesn't know him or something??/and have they got engage yet..sorry haven't watch the beginning yet only eps. 5....
someone please reupload the beginning eps. for me...
thanks in advance!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Stefan send the flowers to Kob, but on the tag he put Thip (his dead friends name). He wanted to see the reaction on their faces.

Arisa and Stefan got engage in at the end of episode 4.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
kying89 said:
can someone translate eps. 5 when the flowers were sent to kob..was it from p'ek dead freind???and kob said she doesn't know him or something??/and have they got engage yet..sorry haven't watch the beginning yet only eps. 5....
someone please reupload the beginning eps. for me...
thanks in advance!
[post="85710"][/post]​
Pra'ek had the flowers sent to nang'ek using his best friend's name to see how she would react but of course being the innocent victim, she didn't recognize the name so she didn't accept them. Pra'ek got mad and just thinks that she's pretending not to know. And Pra'ek gets engaged to nang'eks sister to get close to nang'ek.

The megaupload, sendspace, and filefront links are still working from epi 1 to the recent epi which is 5 so go check that out in the BM section. Once in awhile, someone will post it using yousendit links but it expires quickly so if you can, download the others. Hope I helped!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh I really hate Stephen. He is such a f****. I just want to slap him. My whole family agree that there should not be a happy ending.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Stefan's characater is mean and unforgivable, but can we blame him since he recieved bad information.

If he survived a shot into the heart. I maybe able to forgive him. lol. jk. He'll be dead by then.

nancyvang said:
Stefan's characater is mean and unforgivable, but can we blame him since he recieved bad information.

If he survived a shot into the heart. I maybe able to forgive him. lol. jk. He'll be dead by then.
[post="85753"][/post]​
lol nancy..he'll be dead before you can forgive him...or he might carry out his last breath like some scenes do..where the person still manages to say a WHOLE speech before they die