<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
If he would have gotten engage to Kob instead of the younger sister, then he WOULDN'T have to keep stalking her secretly, it'll have been much easier on him.

arissa

sarNie Elites
:lmao: OH WOAH...KOb slapped him...THANK GOD....he deserves it......GOSH he is just a JERK......I cant wait to see the part where he gets paralyze.....It will just make my days...maybe he will finally see that Khem is not soooooo into him and that she screws with peoples' mind.......

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Well when he gets temporarily paralyzed, Khem breaks off their engagement because she thinks he won't get better and she goes back onto pursueing Dr. Anon and I'm sure Ae will take that into consideration.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
OMFG... Ae is sooooooooo mean. If I were Pim, I would never forgive what he has put me through!

I can't believe that after Khem made Pim's head bleed, he was satisfied that it happen. He didn't even feel sorry for her at all!

cecilia

Staff member
sarN said:
ya buddies know another site beside www.siamvdo.com to watch live ch 7 ?
[post="85442"][/post]​
..that's where i watch it too..there's this site that they use to have it when numfon and johnny's lakorn came out..but i guess it's too popular..and cause too much traffic..so they took the link down

now siam is all i can use for ch7 tv..

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
gosh i wish there is a subtitle so that i could understand it even more and get what is going on.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
well active members sarn has epi 5 in the download lakorn sectioin you guys can get it there. It's on the sarnworld server so it just opens up right away.

sarN

sarNie Granny
araya said:
try

ch7.trueworld.net
[post="85502"][/post]​

thank lolll i want to see the kiss scene and i plan to wake up on time --- :p :p well more like 1hrs into the show i woke up hahah

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think i can go back to bed now ...humm how come the kiss scene is nothing liek the piccture?? i was hopping for action :p :p

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i was kind of disappointed in the kiss scene too. i was hoping for more action too. maybe in the next one cause stephan follows kob to her great gran's house and attempts to kiss her there too. yeah in next ep stephan will get what he deserves. kob shouldn't help him get better. she should let him see how evil all the other people really are. but then again if she doesn't they won't fall in love and we can't have that now can we. loving this lakorn so much.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
This is the first lakorn that I've watched where the n'aek gets hurt and the pr'aek has no sympathy at all. Gosh Stephen is really evil. Gotta watch epi 5 today.

shubby

sarNie Adult
i've just finished epi 5 this morning and it's getting good and good, i like the part where stefan send a flowers to kob. and how he chase her, gosh, he's a freak and a stalker...so scary, lolx....