<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
After what Stephan done to Kob,I hoped he deserves what he did. I wanted Kob to makes Stephan jealous and suffer for a while. But that would make stephan think that Kob wasn't innocent all along and more hatred on Kob.... :( On yeah , he've been thinking that of Kob anyway... AAARGGg....makes me so mad :angry:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
He got paralyzed because he did alot of sin to Kob. Haha. He deserves it. Even though it was a miistaken identity, he was going overbroad, getting Kob's sister and mother involve with his vengence.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
He got paralyzed because he did alot of sin to Kob. Haha. He deserves it. Even though it was a miistaken identity, he was going overbroad, getting Kob's sister and mother involve with his vengence.
[post="84808"][/post]​
ooohhh that bastard

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
no_identity13 said:
hey..does stefan take revenge on khem once he finds out the truth?
[post="84922"][/post]​
I predict that once he finds out, he's going to feel he's done enough to their family. And he's going to be determined to turn things around and propose to Pim. I heard that Khem might go crazy after everything that has happened but... not sure if the info is true or not.

cecilia

Staff member
aish..seeing those paralyze caps..i pity stefan now..but can't wait to see more sweet cute scene from both of them...

thanks for the caps..can't wait..a few hours before it air..darn it..i have to miss it again..:(..hate working early in the morning..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
This is really hard, Ae character is very much a baddy, bullying Pim along with Khem .... I like the part in Episode 5 where Pim's aunt throw the clothes back at Khem's face for throwing it at Pim's :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat site i can watch it live other den www.saimvdo.com ?

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
is stephan blind? how can he not know that the real evil girl is khem. he hears and sees her abusing kob and he doesn't even help her. today's ep was too sad. tom will be even more sad when everyone will be against kob. i was cheering when kob slapped stephan in the face. he soooo deserves it. i hope that when stephan finds out the truth, kob should ignore him and flirt with the doctor just to pissed him off. or even better flirt with kim his best friend. yeah yeah

L

lalalek

jackie said:
is stephan blind? how can he not know that the real evil girl is khem. he hears and sees her abusing kob and he doesn't even help her. today's ep was too sad. tom will be even more sad when everyone will be against kob. i was cheering when kob slapped stephan in the face. he soooo deserves it. i hope that when stephan finds out the truth, kob should ignore him and flirt with the doctor just to pissed him off. or even better flirt with kim his best friend. yeah yeah
[post="85057"][/post]​

Well the thing is he wanted Kob to suffer anyways even if he knew if the sister is mean to her.........But yes, Sah Jai Mark Mark when Kob slapped him with her purse and also when she pushes him.......

Stefan is kinda getting annoying because he is just making all of these freaken lies up and the sister Alica is just beating Kob up too much!!!!

But if you notice, Kob is starting to stepp it up alittle and i kinda like that, usually other Nag'eaks wouldn't say anything but then Kob's says it and i kinda like that within her role....... :D

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I havent watch today episode yet, but from reading everyone comment this episode sounds good. I cant wait to watch.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Where Kob slap Stefan with her purse, is that the part where they both were wearing white and it was shown in the opening credits.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
looking at the preview at the end of epi 4, after Kob slaps stefan, is that where Khem comes in and slaps Kob and her head bleeds?