<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

arissa

sarNie Elites
:wub: :lmao: Have to say that P'Kim is soooooo funny......I think he will get closer to Kob...and really get to know her.....But I soooooo do not like Khem....she is soooo evil.....and her mom is somewhat to blame.....and GOSH the grandmother is just soooo not nice to Pin......I have a feeling that something is going to happen to the grandfather soon......Cant wait to see the next part....GOSH...Ae is sooooooo evil...

cecilia

Staff member
question?..

what time is this showing in thailand?..

cuz i want to watch it live?..
anyone?..help..thanks..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
From Bluemoon@sweetkobforum

Wednesday/Thursday timeslot

Time:
20:25 P.M. Thailand

Time in USA:
8:25 A.M. Eastern/Atlantic
5:25 A.M. Pacific/Western
7:25 A.M. Mountain/Central

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
arissa said:
:wub: :lmao: Have to say that P'Kim is soooooo funny......I think he will get closer to Kob...and really get to know her.....But I soooooo do not like Khem....she is soooo evil.....and her mom is somewhat to blame.....and GOSH the grandmother is just soooo not nice to Pin......I have a feeling that something is going to happen to the grandfather soon......Cant wait to see the next part....GOSH...Ae is sooooooo evil...
[post="84176"][/post]​

I agree. I have a feeling something bad is going to happen to the grandfather too.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Bee said:
jackielee978 I love what you had wrote up there!!! Its funny! :) Thanks for sharing
[post="83943"][/post]​

No..lol.I didn't write those quotes, you should give credit to Matty who deserved it. :loool:

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) ok, i was watching the ending of each episodes, and they show bits and piece of the lakorn, and there's one part show that pim's dad is walking away from her, and she was crying!!!!
Ummm..... i wonder what happend :wub:

Sophie

sarNie Elites
here some pic from sa sab

it's when stefan is paralyzed, POOR BOY, khem go back to see dr anon again

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the screencaps of Zab Sab show Sophie. Stefan's character is such an jerk in this lakorn, but when he gets paralyzed I kinda feel bad for him. :lmao:

Bee said:
:) ok, i was watching the ending of each episodes, and they show bits and piece of the lakorn, and there's one part show that pim's dad is walking away from her, and she was crying!!!!
Ummm..... i wonder what happend :wub:
[post="84406"][/post]​
I think that's going to be the part where the dad didn't believe her anymore. And they accused her of leading pra'ek to kiss her and hug her.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
nancyvang said:
Thanks for the screencaps of Zab Sab show Sophie. Stefan's character is such an jerk in this lakorn, but when he gets paralyzed I kinda feel bad for him. :lmao:
I think that's going to be the part where the dad didn't believe her anymore. And they accused her of leading pra'ek to kiss her and hug her.
[post="84446"][/post]​

:) That's what i was thinking too, well i guess we have to wait and see!!!
I think Pr'ek is paralyzed,because of a motocyle accident!!!! I guess we have to wait and see that too :sweat:

P.S. thanks for sharing the screencaps looks pretty interesting, i can't wait to watch the next ep :lol:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i saw the preview song...and geesh... Stefan looks sooo evil and mean to Kob... i mean.... it's beyond forgivable... how could Kob forgive him for anything that he did to her... WHAT A JERK!!!

i'm sorry girls... those of you who likes him... but he can't be compared to Pepper's evil character in Leh Ratree... he was evil... but very likable and sweet... but Stefan.... i can't see myself liking him at all!!!!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Eventhough Stephen is going to be paralyze I still don't feel any sympathy for him. He is so mean to Kob I hope he has to beg hard for her forgiveness at the end. If possible maybe she should even forgive him.

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
i read at the other forum...and they said that it will have a R-scene!!!

So sarn, i guess u was wrong...hopefully u're wrong :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
of course the n'k will forgive the p'k reguardless how reckless or a jerk he was cuz at the end the n'rai willl be out the picture leaving only them to make up for all the misunderstanding lolll and we all know the n'k will end up loving her rapiest ;) ;) like P'kim say " they never get the p'k arrested....but after the ordeal she goes order soda :lmao: "

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Don't hate on the pra'ek yet, he's just been misinformed. LOL. He's trying to avenge his friend's death and he thinks nang'ek is responsible. I don't like all the things he is doing to her too but... we can't hate him, ya know? LOL. But I do agree that he better do something major to have her forgive him. One thing I hope he does is tell everyone he was responsible for everything and that all along, nang'ek was telling the truth and was innocent from the start.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
***One thing I hope he does is tell everyone he was responsible for everything and that all along, nang'ek was telling the truth and was innocent from the start. ***

That is a good point ""celestialxangel"" , I wish they would have this add to the story too.