<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

tinah

sarNie Coma
kob has been playing the weak role ever since she started the industry..lol..so im not surprise shes doing well..but yeh love her..she seems so always pull in good rating everytime she has a lakorn out..

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think it can just be becaus Kob is in the lakorn. The storyline has to be good as will.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
But you have to admit, if Kob's name is attach to a lakorn, mini serie, special, or whatever it is.... it usually is considered a gauranteed a high spot on the ratings list.

cecilia

Staff member
celestialxangel said:
But you have to admit, if Kob's name is attach to a lakorn, mini serie, special, or whatever it is.... it usually is considered a gauranteed spot high on the ratings list.
[post="83299"][/post]​
She's thailand sweet heart..i'm sure she'll rake high no matter what..
i watched all her drama no matter what too..:wub:

she's so pretty in here.. :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
i would have thought the storyline would matter in a lakorn but to kob..whenever she has a lakorn the rating is always high..i guess people watch her lakorn no matter what..cuz her fans are so dedicated..but monrak wasnt a success right?..and how about her new lakorn with sonram..

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
From what I heard, Mon Rak Look Toong was a success. They heavily promoted the series and even had a whole concert dedicated to the serie. And it was also listed as one of the top lakorns of 2005.

Now back on the subject of Lhong Ngao Jun, I'll be posting up more yousendit links for epi 4 in the bm section very soon. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
From what I heard, Mon Rak Look Toong was a success. They heavily promoted the series and even had a whole concert dedicated to the serie. And it was also listed as one of the top lakorns of 2005.
are u sure..theres a article saying which lakorn was the top 05 which was plerng payu..but oh well..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
no_identity13 said:
hey is stephen an artist? he's always drawin or paintin. Like in his lakorn with amy, he was also an artist!
[post="82935"][/post]​
Yeah, he was an artist in this lakorn kha.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
jaitee said:
i'm just curious....what does the title mean, translate it to english?
[post="82874"][/post]​
Read here
BlueMoon said:
Lhong means like mesmerized or fascination around that term...like if you say Lhong Rak...you are falling into deep love..get what I'm saying

Ngao means shadow like Ngao Jai...shadow of the Heart...

Jun means Moon....

but then I don't understand how the title relates to the story...if anyone know please tell me...I'm still Lost in Translation...heheh :)
[post="81307"][/post]​
sarN said:
humm i give it a try den  ;)

Lhong Ngao Jun , prolly mean Kob is like a shadow of a moon ( mistaken as the other sister mean KOb is the shadow) and moon is a love symbol so basically -->in dis case  Stepen is  fallin in love with a shadow
[post="81331"][/post]​

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I just finish watching epi 4 and damn Khem is evil. I just want to slap her and her mom. Stephen is so mean. I cant wait to watch epi 5. Looks like the drama is about to start huh.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lmao: --> Phew ! i like ur banner
-----> look ! he goes for the neck lolllll -- > i remeber nancyvang mention something about the neck is the most vuerable part of a human body :loool: or wat were it agian girl ??? -->nancyvang

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
dang i knew that i should come straight back once i drop my boyfriend off at work...now i miss epi 4...can someone please summarize what happen in that epi.

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohh boi, my leg is killing me..i just want to kick that gurl ass and her mom..lolx..but kob is so adorable in this lakorn...stefan marry me please???? lolz...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Where was our discussion about the neck? Wasn't it in Kol Rak Game Payabath thread? lol. Pra'ek likes to aim for the neck when they kiss na'ek.

cecilia

Staff member
ah..today episode was so good..another week to go again..i can't wait...it's getting to the interesting point..wonder when will she know that he misunderstood her..

anyway..STEPAHN so hot..:lol: ...i want to *ill khem and her mom..so on my nerve.. :angry:

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
Where was our discussion about the neck? Wasn't it in Kol Rak Game Payabath thread? lol. Pra'ek likes to aim for the neck when they kiss na'ek.
[post="83434"][/post]​

;) ;) yeah aim for the neck lollll

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
:lmao: Thanks SarN, I see alot of other banners promotiing that scene so I did one myself too :sweat:

matty

sarNie Egg
It's funny how everyone thinks that the story line is similar to the lakorn 'Jam Leuy Ruk' and it was referred to in the movie also...

The scene where Kim finds out that Stefan plans on marrying Kob to make her life miserable...(epi 3)

Stefan: this is the way to torture her
Kim: Are you crazy? Have you watch too much lakorn?!!
Stefan: No. I've never seen them. Why is it like the lakorn?
Kim: Oh ho! It's not just like the lakorn, it is the lakorn...Jam Leuy Ruk...you've never seen it?

I like this scene also with Kim and Stefan (when he thought the one he was going to marry was Kob)...

Kim: A girl that likes to fool around with lots of guys won't settle for you, especially since she has never seen you before...how is that going to happen?
Stefan: I don't care, I'll find ways..besides her mom knows that my mom is rich..
Kim: Wait didn't you tell me that her mom is rich also?
Stefan: So, but my mom is richer!
Kim: I don't know...if it was me I would want to at least meet the person first...and when she sees you then...
Stefan: But I won't let her see me yet, I'll send my mom and let her buy a big diamond ring or something...

skip a few lines

Kim: Hey Ae, let me ask you truthfully are you going to make her your wife for real?
Stefan: Hell no, there's no way...I don't want to get involve with a girl like that...the girl I hate the most in the world...I wouldn't touch her
Kim: What about when you grab her all those times, isn't that touching her...
Stefan: Hey P'Kim that's because I hate her...it's not the same...
Kim: I don't know!!!! I've seen it in lakorn. P'ek likes to...hey wait (looks at Stefan and points at him) you better not 'kom keun' her
Stefan: 'KOM KEUN' are you crazy, how can you even say that?
Kim: I don't know, I see it in lakorn all the time where the p'ek likes to 'kom keun' the n'ek...
Stefan: Are you crazy P'Kim? What p'ek would 'kom keun' the n'ek? That's 'rape'!
Kim: Yeah 'rape'. That's 'kom keun'
Stefan: You're crazy P'Kim! If a girl gets rape she's gonna go to the police...
Kim: Nope! No way! N'ek never goes to the police to get the p'ek arrested! Because right after n'ek gets 'kon keun' I always see her just order soda and drink it.. ha ha ha

Sorry I wrote too much...got carried away :D I just thought those scenes were funny :lol: and wanted to share!