<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

jaitee

sarNie Egg
i'm in the middle of episode 3 and i'm really confused??? can someone explain why stefan getting engaged with the mean sister? did he think that it was going to be kob?

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
jaitee said:
i'm in the middle of episode 3 and i'm really confused??? can someone explain why stefan getting engaged with the mean sister? did he think that it was going to be kob?
[post="82831"][/post]​
Yeah, he thought he was getting engaged to Pim (Kob) but at the Suwanwed house, he found out there is another daughter, Khem. So he tried to break it off later on but decides to go through with it because as long as he's nearby, he can hurt Pim.

jaitee

sarNie Egg
ahh......that's what i thought!!!.....hehe.....thanks celestialxangel for clearifying that. looks like there's going to be so much drama ahead, this lakorn is so good.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Usually whoever was introduced in the opening credit is the main character, I saw Kob first introduced. But then, Arisa and Stefan is taking over the whole screen. I’m just glad that episode 4 he got engage to Arisa. That way they can go on vacation at the beach already, and I get to see the kiss/slap, though I know it’s going to be painful afterward when Stefan lies that Kob led him on. This lakorn is ARGGG...but then when Stefan kept stalking Kob or when they’re together, it just makes up for it.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Dida Vdo tends to do that focus more on other characters...rather than n'ek and p'ek...lol

I haven't watched ep3 yet nor did I skim it...waiting for ep4 so I can watch them all at once.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
celestialxangel said:
Yeah, he thought he was getting engaged to Pim (Kob) but at the Suwanwed house, he found out there is another daughter, Khem. So he tried to break it off later on but decides to go through with it because as long as he's nearby, he can hurt Pim.
[post="82834"][/post]​
the other reason why he decided to go ahead and get engaged to Khem is b/c he notice that she and her mom cannot stand Kob. So he's going to use Khem as a bait to treat Kob bad and he will be around to see it happen.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
missjoy said:
the other reason why he decided to go ahead and get engaged to Khem is b/c he notice that she and her mom cannot stand Kob. So he's going to use Khem as a bait to treat Kob bad and he will be around to see it happen.
[post="82878"][/post]​
I totally forgot about that. Isn't Stefan so evil?? Grrr.... feel so bad for Pim. But I am so looking foward to the beach scene where we will see the long awaited slap and kiss scene. And I'm also looking foward to seeing how Ae reacts to Khem's abuse towards Pim.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
goood! I hope he'll feel super bad when he realizes who's really the innocent one! I hope he'll feel bad for feeding kob off to her stepmom and half sister!

sunisa

jackie said:
hey guys i know we keep saying that kob's weak but if you really think about she's really the strong one. look at how much she has to put up with and how much she been through. she still comes out to be a caring indiviual. she's independent, she doesn't lean on her dad for things. i think the writer was tryig to tell us that if you are a good person no matter what in the end good things will happen to you. kob isn't weak she strong in her own way and she's not dumb she knows what's going on as far as her stepmom and sister not liking her. she just doesn't know why stephan hates her. she has her own morals and she wants to stand by them. this lakorn is so good that it makes us want to jump into the tv and beat up everyone that is hurting kob. alright i wrote too much, sorry had to express myself.
[post="82779"][/post]​
you got a good point there. ;) she weak but not stupid and she knows who are bad to her and who are good to her.yeah it does takes her a lot of patience to go through all that.
everytime i see the sister and the mom,i just want to slap them. :wacko:
Stefan is soooooooooooo mean to Kob in there.I wanna see his face when he find out who is the innocent one and he been hurting her all along.I hope Kob doesn't forgive him that easily and make him suffer. :angry: That will be a payback. B)
But I like every scence with Kob and Stefan together. :wub:

linky

sarNie Hatchling
i'm staying away from this lakorn for awhile..i want more epi to come out before i start..but i enjoy reading all the comments...so keep it coming...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Well, I'm not going to watch the whole thing ....I just have to wait until it dubbed in Mayura. But I still wanted to take a little bit peek of the first three episodes. Then I stopped.....but keep updates more of the episode summaries....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i just watched epi 3 and it was alright man i wanna see some good scenes with kob and stephen.. kob's weakness is bugging me! lol.. i love kob but damn i wanna slap khem she susch a spoiled brat foreal i want kob to slap her and slap stpehn he so mean..... arrrggggg.. it's getting my ticked off but i love the lakorn though i just wanna see more drama between kob and stephen.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn! i'm so mad.. the video store near mah house..don't have Lhong Ngao jun yet.. errrr.... so mmaaadddd... :( takes forever to get here..

jai

sarNie Elites
fastforward to many episodes.. i hope stephan will find out soon that he's mistaken all along..and it's prolly goin to be his friend's (who passed away) parent will prolly be the ones to reveal the truth.. i dunno it's a hypothesis.. hopefully if not he may figure it out from n'ek sisters actions/personalities