<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

jaitee

sarNie Egg
does anyone know where i can find the episode summaries for this lakorn???.....it's difficult to watch without understanding what they're saying.....

junne

i kinda lost interest in this lakorn...the nek is too gullible; she lets people walk all over her...she gets slapped by her sister and doesnt do anything...

shubby

sarNie Adult
i've just finish watching epi 3 and its' getting interesting..stefan will marry kob sister. i mean engage. i got good catch between kob and stefan when they were at the hospital cafeteria..when they have a conversation..it's very intense..and the eyes contact...gosh..i wish they focus on kob and stefan more then her sister..and the mother...but overall. i will continue..to watch this lakorn.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
shubby said:
i've just finish watching epi 3 and its' getting interesting..stefan will marry kob sister. i mean engage. i got good catch between kob and stefan when they were at the hospital cafeteria..when they have a conversation..it's very intense..and the eyes contact...gosh..i wish they focus on kob and stefan more then her sister..and the mother...but overall. i will continue..to watch this lakorn.
[post="82620"][/post]​

YOu on eps 3 already, that fast. I have to be patient, hopefully someone will upload soon.

Can't wait till it comes out.

Bou

sarNie Adult
hm..ive only watched the first episode....i like it...dont get me wrong but...its toooooo damn dramatic for me lolz...i mean i like watchin dramatic lakorns...but this one is way out there lolz and i dont think i can handle kob bein pushed around like that and not standing up for herself...

sunisa

can't wait to watch it.epi 3 looks very intersting.i wonder if he saw Khem beat up Pim. <_< he is like everywhere Pim is...what a stalker.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for shring the screen caps. dang Arisa is hella mean. I hope pr'aek sees Arisa hitting n'aek. I doubt that hes going to do anyting anyways since he out to get revenge. Can't wait to watch epi 3.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
omfg!!! kob is way to week in this lakorn, is totally let her sister walk all over her. Her sister literally slaps her, and she said it's okay.

The sister will definately turn crazy in this lakorn. She's already showing her crazy side when she thinks Kob is going to still Stephan from her. She starts mumbling to herself that she's going to get back at kob.. yadda.. yadda..

they seriously need to focus more on kob and stefan.. the siister is in there lik 75% of the time and kob is only 25%.

i can't stand that Stephan is still getting engaged to the sister. At first he was going to back out when he found out Khun Thip's daughter is not kob. then her over heard the mom and daughter convo about how much they hate kob so he is going to "engage" to the sister and use her to tortrue kob more.

Like how he ratted out on kob to sister that kob was waiting for him in front of the house for a long time and that she wanted to tell him something. So that's when Kob got slapped (after stephan left).

L

lalalek

I think that this Lakorn is good but then there are some parts that i hate about this movie.....Yes Kob is Super Weak and Yes she needs to be alittle tough........i can't wait for eppie 5......It is kinda getting intresting....Man the sister is so damn annoying!!!!!! :angry:

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys i know we keep saying that kob's weak but if you really think about she's really the strong one. look at how much she has to put up with and how much she been through. she still comes out to be a caring indiviual. she's independent, she doesn't lean on her dad for things. i think the writer was tryig to tell us that if you are a good person no matter what in the end good things will happen to you. kob isn't weak she strong in her own way and she's not dumb she knows what's going on as far as her stepmom and sister not liking her. she just doesn't know why stephan hates her. she has her own morals and she wants to stand by them. this lakorn is so good that it makes us want to jump into the tv and beat up everyone that is hurting kob. alright i wrote too much, sorry had to express myself.

shubby

sarNie Adult
jackie i agree with you, for some reason her character is weak, but she's not stupid. most of ppls play weak and stupid. lolx..now i don't make any sense. i'm watching epi 4 2nite..

Babyt

sarNie Elites
jackie said:
hey guys i know we keep saying that kob's weak but if you really think about she's really the strong one.  look at how much she has to put up with and how much she been through.  she still comes out to be a caring indiviual.  she's independent, she doesn't lean on her dad for things.  i think the writer was tryig to tell us that if you are a good person no matter what in the end good things will happen to you.  kob isn't weak she strong in her own way and she's not dumb she knows what's going on as far as her stepmom and sister not liking her.  she just doesn't know why stephan hates her.  she has her own morals and she wants to stand by them.  this lakorn is so good that it makes us want to jump into the tv and beat up everyone that is hurting kob.  alright i wrote too much, sorry had to express myself.
[post="82779"][/post]​
i totally agree with you....i like the part at the cafe when Kob was about to sit down with her lunch and out of nowhere Stefan comes out and sits down in front of her...Kob jjumps up and then she went ahead and sat back down, that is where she asks him who he is and what it was he wanted...she wanted to know why he was doing what he was doing...and the other part when she found out that he's gonna marry Khem, she confronted him about it too...she rather talk it out then use anger and force...her ability to do that only shows that she is strong also...

missjoy

sarNie Elites
jackie said:
hey guys i know we keep saying that kob's weak but if you really think about she's really the strong one. look at how much she has to put up with and how much she been through. she still comes out to be a caring indiviual. she's independent, she doesn't lean on her dad for things. i think the writer was tryig to tell us that if you are a good person no matter what in the end good things will happen to you. kob isn't weak she strong in her own way and she's not dumb she knows what's going on as far as her stepmom and sister not liking her. she just doesn't know why stephan hates her. she has her own morals and she wants to stand by them. this lakorn is so good that it makes us want to jump into the tv and beat up everyone that is hurting kob. alright i wrote too much, sorry had to express myself.
[post="82779"][/post]​
good point you got there jackie...

it does take a stronger person to be a better person...

but yeah, I want to jump in the TV and beat the crap out of the sister and the mom!!! :ph34r:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i havne't seen the lakorn only the preview lol but after reading ya chicks post i can picture it already . I guess in lakorn like dis N'k only fight back to the p'k lollllllllll.