<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yup. Her role is sweet, when she easily forgave the half sister for beating on her, you can tell that she will forgive people easily, since her great grandmother had taught her to be that way.

matty

sarNie Egg
Okay so there will be an 'r' scene (at least in the summary I read)...he was jealous of her because he thought she had something going on with Dr. Anon so Stefan goes and interrupts them talking and lied to her that her dad is really sick and she has to come home with him now...instead of taking her home to her dad, he drives off farther (outside of town in a vacation home or something I guess)...an irrate Kob :angry: butts head with a jealous Stefan :wacko: leads to a happy viewer :w000t: ... after it happened he's like I'm sorry...I'll take full responsibility...blah blah blahh...(you know)...and she's like no you don't need to....just forget about everything that happened...the thing you don't need to forget is Khem...then he's like I'll tell Khem everything about us...then she says that if he tells Khem he won't ever see her again...then the summary wrote that they got to spend some sweet time together, but inside Kob felt that she was wrong and was betraying her sister so she left...

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I finally got to see part 1 of ths lakorn and it's really good. Stefen looks so handsome. I like revenge movies, especially if its from the guys point of the view. Kob is beautiful as ever, but she's too nice in this lakorn. I still like it though....KOB FAN FOREVER....

I bet that after this Lakorn, Stefen will be in high demand for every leading role in the future. Kob usually does that with new p'ek, they usually become very popular after they star with her. Look at Poh for example, he's been in so many lakorn that I lost count.....

what do you girls think? Opinion please..... B)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
matty said:
Okay so there will be an 'r' scene (at least in the summary I read)...he was jealous of her because he thought she had something going on with Dr. Anon so Stefan goes and interrupts them talking and lied to her that her dad is really sick and she has to come home with him now...instead of taking her home to her dad, he drives off farther (outside of town in a vacation home or something I guess)...an irrate Kob :angry: butts head with a jealous Stefan :wacko: leads to a happy viewer :w000t: ... after it happened he's like I'm sorry...I'll take full responsibility...blah blah blahh...(you know)...and she's like no you don't need to....just forget about everything that happened...the thing you don't need to forget is Khem...then he's like I'll tell Khem everything about us...then she says that if he tells Khem he won't ever see her again...then the summary wrote that they got to spend some sweet time together, but inside Kob felt that she was wrong and was betraying her sister so she left...
[post="81818"][/post]​
Where on earth did you find the summary??? Someone in here gave us a direct link to one of Kob's site but I couldn't find it!!! Tell me PLEASE!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee there's a summary at sweet kob forum. Go to Kob's drama section and you should see Lakorn Summaries/Episode Guide click that section and go to Lhong Ngao Jun thread, the summary should be there along with episode 1 summary.

There's summaries all over. According to thairath website, according to the novel, and according to ch.7 website and many others. Don't know which one is accurate until we actually seen it. But since from both source saying there will be an r-scene, maybe there will be.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Stephan is so lucky to star with a number one n'ek like Kob so quick and he still young. I know he would try his best in this lakorn cause he puts 100% effort into this lakorn. So wish him good luck to be the new rising star. :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
ceda_lee there's a summary at sweet kob forum. Go to Kob's drama section and you should see Lakorn Summaries/Episode Guide click that section and go to Lhong Ngao Jun thread, the summary should be there along with episode 1 summary.

There's summaries all over. According to thairath website, according to the novel, and according to ch.7 website and many others. Don't know which one is accurate until we actually seen it. But since from both source saying there will be an r-scene, maybe there will be.
[post="81829"][/post]​
Thank you thank you!!!

matty

sarNie Egg
Stefan does look really hotttttttt :shocked: ....I didn't know Thai and Italian can produce such a hottie ... if I were his parents I would have lots more children if they came out looking that fine ! :D And he gets to act with Kob, that can only boost his career.

Sophie

sarNie Elites
ceda_lee said:
Where on earth did you find the summary??? Someone in here gave us a direct link to one of Kob's site but I couldn't find it!!! Tell me PLEASE!!!
[post="81827"][/post]​

eh if u can read thai
it's the link of summary
http://tna.mcot.net/novell.php?novell_type=19
it's a detail and
it's the real dialogue/scripte of actor
word to word speak by all actors

who are courageous :D can u translate in english for someone who don't read thai?? :w000t:

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
this is kind of my theory how this is gonna end. remember in the begining when stephan and kob almost meet, he was riding his bike with his friends and kob was just coming out of her house where her and her mom used to live. he rode right by her and didn't notice she was coming out of the house. well, kob sold the house to these people right, well i think as a wedding gift to kob, stephan will buy back the house for kob and tell her that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her at the place where destiny lead them together. hehe corny huh?

Sophie

sarNie Elites
i forget to tell everyone
for episode 3 this wednesday
who want to read
the link is " หลงเงาจันทร์ 12/2/2549 (2006-02-11) "

line 46 " เอลากพิมพ์ที่ดิ้นรนสุดชีวิตเข้าไปใน "

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
jackie said:
this is kind of my theory how this is gonna end. remember in the begining when stephan and kob almost meet, he was riding his bike with his friends and kob was just coming out of her house where her and her mom used to live. he rode right by her and didn't notice she was coming out of the house. well, kob sold the house to these people right, well i think as a wedding gift to kob, stephan will buy back the house for kob and tell her that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her at the place where destiny lead them together. hehe corny huh?
[post="81877"][/post]​
awwww i think that acutally sweett! and maybe propose to her there?!?! :w000t: :lol:

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Hey guys, come join us in the Lhong Ngao Jun topic under Current Broadcast/ New lakorn Discussion. There is already a thread on this! Join the party!!

L

lalalek

yeah he is definently gunna be the next best thing but then i had many thoughts that the movie is okay!!!! It is not catching me for some reason.....don't get me wrong, I love Kob and Stefan but then if the movie wasn't Dida and it was either Grammy or Kantana atleast it would been better....i am sorry but i just don't like Dida movies as much, they make good theme's but then the movie somewhat gets chessy or messed up at a point!!!!!!

sunisa

i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo loving this lakorn.Kob is veryyyyyyyyyy pretty and Stefan is hottttttt.i didn't think he would be that good looking in the pics but in the movie he does looks handsome.i can't wait to watch more.just so loving this.

pze

sarNie Adult
sunisa said:
i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo loving this lakorn.Kob is veryyyyyyyyyy pretty and Stefan is hottttttt.i didn't think he would be that good looking in the pics but in the movie he does looks handsome.i can't wait to watch more.just so loving this.
[post="82020"][/post]​

girl i totally agree with u.....