<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
haha...I have to make a clip of the R-scene and give it to Sarn...lol...

oh the caps aren't coming in @KU...they are having some problem...so it will be coming in slowly

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The server at KU is slower than the one before. When posting the page loads so long.

Sarn's going to have another clip added to her collection then.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh, i'm so jealous!!! Err.. i wanna watch it too..

It's only episode 1.. and Stefan is already "mean".. Dang!!
this is going to be one of the best lakorn.. i can tell u guys that right now...YEa!!! :)

daisy

sarNie Egg
dose anyones how the rating for lakorn or esp1..really want to know so bad :sweat:

sarN

sarNie Granny
BlueMoon said:
haha...I have to make a clip of the R-scene and give it to Sarn...lol...

oh the caps aren't coming in @KU...they are having some problem...so it will be coming in slowly
[post="80128"][/post]​

pze said:
theres a R scene........
[post="80130"][/post]​

nancyvang said:
The server at KU is slower than the one before. When posting the page loads so long.

Sarn's going to have another clip added to her collection then.
[post="80132"][/post]​

ya chicks stop it lollllllllllll :lmao: :lmao: there guys in the fourm :blink: ---> i really like the song i hope sunflower translate the lyric !!!

pze

sarNie Adult
there is really an R scene?????? i taught it was the one with her n chakrit that had it only.....

pze

sarNie Adult
can anyone else get to watch the next episode for this lakorn in iptv....i was in there but it said there was an eorror so i was wondering if it was just me.....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
pze said:
there is really an R scene?????? i taught it was the one with her n chakrit that had it only.....
[post="80207"][/post]​
I'm not sure either. Because sometimes the summary can be a little different from the actual on air episode, ch.7 summary isn't always accurate. Just cross your fingers and hope they leave that scene in the script.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
pze said:
can anyone else get to watch the next episode for this lakorn in iptv....i was in there but it said there was an eorror so i was wondering if it was just me.....
[post="80215"][/post]​
I don't watch it live streaming...it's too slow for me....I record it and watch it after...anyways I just finished recording ep2... :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
i bet ya chicks it a teaser lakorn !!! It seen like there goin be an "R" but there none !!!! ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
I'm thinking the same. But for sure sure. There's a kiss/slap scene, so that's something to look forward to.
[post="80222"][/post]​

i like kiss slap more ! cuz u acutally see the whole thing unlike *ahem* :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pze

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i like kiss slap more ! cuz u acutally see the whole thing unlike *ahem* :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
[post="80245"][/post]​
hahahahhaha sarn ur just so funny......hahaha....