<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

donna

sarNie Adult
i can't wait to see this lakorn...it looks interesting, especially when i saw the preview of it. i was like "I want to watch this!" ^_^

pze

sarNie Adult
wasnt there an article with those pics too....can someone give a full translation on it please....thanks

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The article will be translated. So please be patient.

What's spicy about the scene above is that, its outside and in the night. Sarn would love to add this scene to her collection. lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
The article will be translated. So please be patient.

What's spicy about the scene above is that, its outside and in the night. Sarn would love to add this scene to her collection. lol.
[post="79166"][/post]​

lolllllllll wat are u implying ?? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ---> it look exciting !

celestialxangel said:
Okay guys, I had to post these. I'm going nuts with anticipation and excitement here!

credit ~ BlueMoon @ SweetKob Forum
[post="79122"][/post]​
ahhhh....can't wait to see that part..their faces are so close..muah baby!!

matty

sarNie Egg
Okay just wanted to say that I can't wait for this lakorn to come out...obviously a must see...did you guys notice that on the first pic in the sec row...there's a hand on p'ek neck...at first I thought it was Kob's hand...but then you see both of Kob's hand in front of and the hand on his neck is darker than her...it actually looks kind of creepy to me ^_^ probably the directer's hand! Look even closer and you see someone's face in between them too!

Mae

sarNie Adult
AHHHH....i can't wait to see that scene..hehehe......how many more days...1 more....yep...can't wait...

bill

sarNie Egg
Tomorrow it is. Everyone should this and support Stefan especially when he said he put a lot of effort in it. I'm loving the pictures a lot.

bill

sarNie Egg
rukmos same here. Stefan does kind of remind me of Andrew also. Hehehe. Just can't wait to see if Stefan will have as much chemistry as Andrew with Kob.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Not all translated articles from SK_Forum will be posted here....just some

‘Stefan’ defeated by beautiful eye, ‘Kob’, lost concentration ‘kiss does not pass’

Starring along side Channel 7's number one actress, Kob Suvanant Kongying, makes him feeling earnest already. Lastly, new pra’ek Stefan-Sunti Verabuchai, has a love scene in the lakorn “Lhong Ngao Jun� for Ch. 7. Just see Kob making a sweet eyes movement, as a result making him languidly very fast.

It is when A(Fan) is very vengeance because he think that Pim (kob) act pity to get attention from people around her. And think that she is not a good woman, making him feel rage at her with a force of kiss---this scene was film in Baan Suay RimHatt Patayaa which is the cruelty, harsh kiss scene. Like this, it is already hard for him. He's been feeling tense since his arrival to the studio in the morning. He concentrates hard on his script contrast to Kob who has to be kiss but is wandering around playing with other people with a good mood. When it’s time to shoot, the time has past becoming dark.

Director, Baek Jaroontamsin explains the atmosphere for Fan, give all his might to it. But when he abuse Kob, maybe he was rigid for a bit so it made him have a lot of bloopers, making everyone confused. “What happen?� Why didn't it pass? Can’t act?

Let him ease his mind for a little bit. So Fan finally confessed that “whenever I stare at her it makes me loose concentration because Kob’s eyes are very beautiful.� Seeing someone giving compliment, Kob smile happily. When he has confessed his feeling, it finally eases his mind. Come to this round, he is calmer, control himself kissing beautiful eyeed nang’ek. First take is too fast, it’s just a pass closely kiss. The director pierces Fan to kiss Kob as closely as it suppose to be seen. Playing this scene makes him sweat. Pay attention to this love scene on Wednesday nee ja.

Credit Youa @ Sweetkob_Forum
Source: Thairath Newspaper

bill

sarNie Egg
Ha... reading this really makes me want to watch it more. The lakorn is gonna cute. Well can't wait. Only tomorrow.

matty said:
Okay just wanted to say that I can't wait for this lakorn to come out...obviously a must see...did you guys notice that on the first pic in the sec row...there's a hand on p'ek neck...at first I thought it was Kob's hand...but then you see both of Kob's hand in front of and the hand on his neck is darker than her...it actually looks kind of creepy to me ^_^ probably the directer's hand! Look even closer and you see someone's face in between them too!
[post="79232"][/post]​
you're right..hehe..i didn't even noticed that..guess i was too absorbed with kob and stefan...

gosh..so happy...tomorrow...