<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhh...screaming...Kob and Stephan do look good together...ahhhh....i'm loving the plot of this story too..i can't wait to watch.....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Stalking her eh. So they might explain why Stefan was wearing a patient outfit when they interview him, he must of pretend to be a patient to get close to Kob.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
lol my prediction was pr'ek got injured to get close to n'ek...but then again he might gotten injured by riding his motor bike...I didn't read the second part of the summary yet...but I'm making up my own guess...I don't like to know too much...I want to be surprise lol..

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I think pra'ek got hurt and nang'ek took care of him while he was in the hospital. They started to get close and he starts to develop a little crush but then finds out who she is and is shocked. I don't know, my take on it. Hehe.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
xxGREENxx said:
hey have this lakorn come out yet...you guys been talking about it since october...
[post="78268"][/post]​
This lakon air this month kha.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
thanks Annea for posting the pixs here for us....

If anyone didn't read the article @ SKForum...the articles is about Stefan....he says that he put in a lot of effort for this role so please watch the lakorn...and also all of Kob's fan please understand that it's just acting...don't get mad or hate him since he will be mean to Kob in here...not the full translation but it's the gist of it.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
lol my prediction was pr'ek got injured to get close to n'ek...but then again he might gotten injured by riding his motor bike...I didn't read the second part of the summary yet...but I'm making up my own guess...I don't like to know too much...I want to be surprise lol..
[post="78228"][/post]​
Do you think he would risk ruining his expensive moter bike just to get close to his prey? lol. I think he would risk anything, he's dedicated to his revenge.

girls..two more days...and then this beautiful couple will grace the screen...

i won't hate stefan as long as he makes it up to kob with lotsa of sweet sweet kisses on the forehead and cheek in the lakorn:D i didn't say lips..cause i know that ain't gonna happen

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hehehe...i promise not to hate Stephan either..., because I already think he's HOT....hehehehe.....

shubby

sarNie Adult
hahahah...i wont' hate him either..cus he's too cute and hot looking..hahaha....we only have 2 more days left...i'm counting..ppls...lolx...ohh..shoot..now i have to go pi....kekekekekek