jackielee978 said:
Everybody look what I just found !!!! :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :wub:
This lakorn looks so good and HOt!!! You Guys have to see this!!! :shocked:
Here is the longer teaser of this lakorn:
Special thanks to Nueng/KU

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3N3I12VAOBTSF0XFI6FBH8B0SR

[post="74192"][/post]​

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Krazy Jackie! :w000t:

Did you guys see the look on Stefan's face...near the ending that smirk he gave to Kob...OMG! It's looks so good already....

THanks

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Wow. The teaser looks intense! I’m already feeling sad for Kob’s character. Tle’s mom is going to be the stepmother in this one. I’m gald though, Kob’s character still has people on her side that loves her and comfort her. I’m guessing this is the first teaser, because it’s showing more about the begining of the story and Stefan’s side of the story. I’m also glad that the father doesn’t look like those weak father who lets the stepmother step all over him. BTW. 13 days left.

bill

sarNie Egg
Ha it seem like it will have a rape scene. Thanks for sharing the trailers. Wow this lakorn seems so hot. I can't wait anymore. Well there only two weeks and couple days left. Gosh I dying.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
Wow. The teaser looks intense! I’m already feeling sad for Kob’s character. Tle’s mom is going to be the stepmother in this one. I’m gald though, Kob’s character still has people on her side that loves her and comfort her. I’m guessing this is the first teaser, because it’s showing more about the begining of the story and Stefan’s side of the story. I’m also glad that the father doesn’t look like those weak father who lets the stepmother step all over him.
[post="74250"][/post]​

Kob's character seem so soft and decent and I feel sad for her too. This the first time that I see Tle's mom going to be mean to Kob. I wonder if Tle's mom character is going to be like Son Sna Hae. In Son Sna Hae, she got jealous of Aum's mom like Kob's mom because of Kob's father like her mom more.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Seeing her character reminds me of Naree in Sawan Biang...were the pr'ek abuse n'ek mentally it kinda looks that way...her step mom is a meanie! Kob looks so nice and innocent in here.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
She's going to be abuse mentally and physcially. Didn't you see the pushing and shoving in the preview. lol. He looks like he's stalking her. :p

jackielee978 said:
Kob's character seem so soft and decent and I feel sad for her too. This the first time that I see Tle's mom going to be mean to Kob. I wonder if Tle's mom character is going to be like Son Sna Hae. In Son Sna Hae, she got jealous of Aum's mom like Kob's mom because of Kob's father like her mom more.
[post="74356"][/post]​

I don't think she would be jealous of Kob's mom, since Kob's mom is dead. She'll be more jealous of Kob if Kob's dad loves Kob more than na'rai.

shubby

sarNie Adult
damn ppls...i can't wait.....any longer....it look so good..and thanks for the teaser...stefan look so cute and HOT....

missjoy

sarNie Elites
WOWSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like it's going to be intense and dramatic! poor kob she's going to get abused left and right by nang'rai and p'ek. Doesn't look like she going to fight back either... can't wait!!!

noi

sarNie Hatchling
wow i had such a bad day at work but after seeing that teaser it totally made my day. all i can say is it's about time. finally a lakorn i can devote my life to hehe :w000t: :w000t:

noi

sarNie Hatchling
omg just watched the teaser again, did you guys see the look on stefan's face when kob told him her name. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Babyt

sarNie Elites
it looks soooooo GOOD!!! i can't wait to see it...Stefen looks good in there...i guess he got engaged to the nang'rai in the lakorn so that scene we saw earlier witht he whole engagement thingy wasn't with kob...that sucks...

missjoy

sarNie Elites
dee_vang said:
now wait.. i don't get it... is kob the younger or older sister?
[post="74523"][/post]​
They are half sisters. Kob is the daughter of the first wife and the nang'rai (villian) is the daughter of the second wife. The second wife though Kob's dad was having a mistress, but she end up being the one who is the mistress.. that's the scene where Kob's dad pushed her onto the bed. So I guess she end up hating kob's mom and hating kob too. Kob's mom died so she ending up raising kob, but treating her very bad.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
noi said:
omg just watched the teaser again, did you guys see the look on stefan's face when kob told him her name. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
[post="74514"][/post]​
:lmao: Yea. His face was in total shock. I understand why he was like that, but I'll tell later.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I keep watching the teaser over and over. I feel so sorry for Kob's character. I wonder how he finds out about the mix up and how Kob was innocent all along.