<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
screen cap !!!!! >>>>>> is it just me or Ae hand was trying to cradle PIM stomach ??? IT look kind of akward .. but den he just move his hand up her arm instead>>> for a sec there i thought they were goin mention about the babY but they did'nt ... so sad no O A > :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Where's my baby!!!? Sarn, I'm waiting for your version. They didn't mention if she was pregnant or not. And na'ek didn't say "I love you" to pra'ek. Maybe herself letting him hug her, the willing scene, and her taking care of him when he was paralyzed had already says "i love you" already, that's why they didn't mention it?

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
Where's my baby!!!? Sarn, I'm waiting for your version. They didn't mention if she was pregnant or not. And na'ek didn't say "I love you" to pra'ek. Maybe herself letting him hug her, the willing scene, and her taking care of him when he was paralyzed had already says "i love you" already, that's why they didn't mention it?
[post="102519"][/post]​
watever :rolleyes: j/k >>>> still sad about the baby ... and the "I LOVE U" :wub: :wub: i dont know how summary up all dat nancy girl ! >>>but dat very moment when it end .. i want to hear it :loool: .. comfirm it or soemthing .. cuz im slowwwww.... :wub: :wub:

lalalek said:
Man i still can't get over the movie too....Pim so no I LOVE YOU's to AE!!!!!! :angry: ..They broke a movie rule!!!! :lmao:
[post="102500"][/post]​
i agree..hehe..pra'nang saying I LOVE YOU to eachother is a movie/lakorn rule..and LNJ broke it

but for sure..this lakorn does everything different..and i love that about it...

L

lalalek

Lildreamer said:
i agree..hehe..pra'nang saying I LOVE YOU to eachother is a movie/lakorn rule..and LNJ broke it

but for sure..this lakorn does everything different..and i love that about it...
[post="102526"][/post]​
Me too, like the so call gunna be rap scene was a shocker......i like the outcome and plus if pra'eak was to rap nang'eak, then it would of been so freaken redundant!!!! I think overall this movie is the best outta Dida!!!! :D

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I'm just wondering who called the police? :lmao: yes, the ending is -_- -_- what really made it messed is that Pim and Ae hold hands in front of Pim's dad and it seems as if they've always been like that <_< need more scenes that made the parents and grandparents approved of Pim and Ae, need more scenes of everyone's understanding, i was tearing up when Pim and Khem was together and she 'wai' her older sister :wub: I felt bad for Khun Tip when she was begging :wavecry:

Love LNJ na :p

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
The have to agree that the lakorn <b>REALLY</b> dragged alot. I stopped watching..Well I only did watch it whenever my mom watches it. LOL. But yeah, there are some aspects were they broke the "lakorn rules" but other than that I just think it's a typical thai lakorn probably those original ones and it just got high rating becuase people still like those kind of lakorn still just as p'kob said when she was interviewed.

vallapa

sarNie Egg
I am happy with the ending.

Eventhough the really ending just has Ae and Pim holding hands. But
there are a lot of sweet scenes throughout the whole lakorn to make
up for it :wub:

Gosh...I miss this lakorn very much :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
I want my BABY..:(

thank god..i didn't wake up early to watch it..othewise..i'll be dissappoint too..:lol:..but then again..the whole sweet love that you guys mention make up for it already..still one of my fave one..just wish they extend this lakorn for a reason --TO MAKE BABY.. :wavecry:

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I liked this lakorn. And like everyone was saying...that it should have been extended to show Pim tell Ae that she actually does love him and more sweet scenes of them together. The ending was really good because everyone was happy and Khem finally got some sense knocked into her. It's amazing what PRISON can do to a person? LOL :rolleyes:

Pink

sarNie Egg
Well, I didn't get to see the ending yet, but i'm hope its good.If its not its still good cuz i like kob and stefan anyways.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
It's true that Pim never said out loud "I love you" to Ae but in the last episode, Khem asks her if it was true and she and Ae are in love, she nods yes.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i havn't watch the ending too...but after hearing all this i would dissappoint a little but not much because like some of you've already mentioned above, throughout the lakorn there are so many sweet scenes already....and also compare to other dida lakorns this is the best one too...so many sweet/romantic scenes that i have never imagine they would actually have it on lakorn.....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
celestialxangel said:
It's true that Pim never said out loud "I love you" to Ae but in the last episode, Khem asks her if it was true and she and Ae are in love, she nods yes.
[post="102677"][/post]​
yeah i know huh! they just had this silent agreement that they knew they wanted to be together or something or when she went into the water like she was gonna kill herself ..what the heck was that all about? <_<

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Is the ending really that bad.... :( Well I haven't see it yet so I can't compliment it...I wished to see the baby, but I guess they have to rush it...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think those people who put much anticipation and expectation to the ending were the ones who were dissapointed. It was like "Huh?"

Overall it was a good ending. At least it wasn't like Luk Mai Klai Ton's ending.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
nancyvang said:
I think those people who put much anticipation and expectation to the ending were the ones who were dissapointed. It was like "Huh?"

Overall it was a good ending. At least it wasn't like Luk Mai Klai Ton's ending.
[post="102718"][/post]​
Well said Nancy.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
omg people. listen up!!!!!! i was just at sweetkob forum and the news is stefan and kob to reteam in a lakorn that will also have tua sarunyu playing grandpa role. forgot the title but it's rumor to film in spain. it's about wealth and inheritance and ???ghosts. for those of u like me who is going through rehab cause lnj is over. there is hope people. there is hope. ok now that u got the info, some of u may already know. maybe i'm late with the news but discuss people discuss!!!

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
oh i forgot i wanted to say a little something about lnj. super sad that it's over. i'm sure u guys all feeling it too. seriously i'm depress right now. i have to admit as far as the ending for lnj goes i'm 50/50. i love the scenes with stefan and kob together at the beach just the two of them and finally pim is allowing ae to show her love and she showing him affection too. thought they focuse too much on other people. pim and ae didn't even have one last dialogue together. no marriage, no BABY. no final KISS. not even one final HUG. but this will still be my favorite lakorn of all. period. why? because stefan and kob, even kob haters out there have to admit that they had the hottest most combustible on screen chemistry. and hehe off screen as well.