<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
sarn someone anyone please post the today's and tom preview if you can please please im going crazy here. today's ep made me mad i can't believe ae agreed to mary psycho girl just to make pim happy. doesn't ae and pim realized that they are both hurting each other by doing that.

daisy

sarNie Egg
please please let pim and ae be together...cause i can't image
another lakorn end without be p'ke and n'ke together...like the one
kob and andrew..so disspoint....crossing my finger for they together :)

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Sarn is usually the one who is able to cip the previews but she missed it because she had to work. I guess we'll just have to wait for the preview along with today's episode when it gets posted at either doojiza or iptv and someone uploads it.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Some pics from tomorrow's episode:

AND THE ENDING SCENE!!!!

credit 1st group of pics ~ Nancy
credit 2nd group of pics ~ Jackielee & Daily news

SARY

sarNie Egg
I am holding out until it ends LNJ, then I'll watch it all, I also have a question. How do you guys get into doozija and be allowed to view video. I no longer get the pay screen. I sent them an e-mail, but they never responded.

sarN

sarNie Granny
there were lots of hugs and kisses in eps 15 ..humm... and she auctaully wasn't trying to struggle out as much just :p

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Best hug/kiss scene in episode 15 is when Pim tries to hush Ae and she puts her hand on his mouth and he kisses her hand several times :wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Well, according to Celest summary from this morning episode. Ae told the grandma, grandpa, Pim's dad, and Pim's stepmom about him being mean to Pim, and that Pim was innocent all along. He left out the part where Khem uses Pim name to give Pim a bad reputation. He also left out the part about him loving Pim. He pretty much clean out the bad intention the elders were thinking about Pim.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the only screen cap i got is dis scene where Ae was following PIM and dne she remeber the last time he follow her on the little bridge he fell in the water hahhahaha so she worrry and want him to be carefully .. so she turn to tell him and he run up and hug her :wub: :wub: :wub:

maijune

SarNie Adult
thanks for the pics...they looks so good...can't wait to download epi 15...please upload soon...

those who get to watch epi 15...so Ae actually agreed to marry khem and then what next? i'm so would like to know....pleasessssssssssss...

anybody know is pim really pregnant or not?...it is unclear to me in epi 14...

cikna

sarNie Adult
hi people! I arrived in my hometown yesterday morning, 10.40 am(malaysian time) anyway, the moment i arrived, i was actually nervous waiting for LNJ to start. in some parts of northern malaysia, we do get thai tv signals. the show is 8.20 pm in thai but is 9.20 pm in malaysia. last nite was quite intense. but it was more intense for me because i was able to watch it on tv but i do miss chatting with some of u girls and boys in the chatroom. anyway, i was amazed in the scene when stefan cried. maybe it's just me, but i've never watch any thai lakorn before where the pra'ek cried like that. stefan was so into the character of "ae". but the scenes that i like the most is first, when ae kissed pim's hands with so much love and passion when she tried to stop him talking and second, when both ae and pim were arguing about what joy should or should not eat. just like mommy and daddy arguing what their child should or should not do. i thought that was so cute! :wub: they a little taste of lies ahead if they a child of their own and they husband and wife. hehehe...

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
the ending look so good..i am definitley going to buy this one..i already tell my vido story to order the dvd for me.... :w000t:

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
haha i would love to buy this lakorn too! Have a piece of Stefan on hand at all times! lol I hope Pim and Ae gets together in the end as well or i will be so sad! : /