<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I hope that she is really pregnant so there will be a happy ending. Maybe put her grandmother to be born to her so she can have a chance to take care of her again :)

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
i rewatch ep13 again the scene where kob goes to stefan's house to tell him that she's not pregnant, i notice kob picked up stefan's when he refuses to believe to her, but because of the way the camera angle was shot it just cut off from the waist up. too bad i would have like to see pim hold ae's hand.

on another note, if we're gross out by stefan's hairy chest imagine if your kob. she has to be all up close in it. but hey maybe she likes it cause it's nice and warm when stefan holds her close to him. haha

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
jackie said:
i rewatch ep13 again the scene where kob goes to stefan's house to tell him that she's not pregnant, i notice kob picked up stefan's when he refuses to believe to her, but because of the way the camera angle was shot it just cut off from the waist up.  too bad i would have like to see pim hold ae's hand. 

[post="100442"][/post]​
I noticed they cut that part out too :angry:

sarN

sarNie Granny
jackie said:
i rewatch ep13 again the scene where kob goes to stefan's house to tell him that she's not pregnant, i notice kob picked up stefan's when he refuses to believe to her, but because of the way the camera angle was shot it just cut off from the waist up. too bad i would have like to see pim hold ae's hand.

on another note, if we're gross out by stefan's hairy chest imagine if your kob. she has to be all up close in it. but hey maybe she likes it cause it's nice and warm when stefan holds her close to him. haha
[post="100442"][/post]​

ditto !!!!!! Dat prolly why Pim didn't forgive him .. shave it off first :wub: :wub: j/k ---> when u in love everything about them is sexy :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^..sarn..that's just too plain raw funny..:lol:..
and yeah..that's true..but then it's all depend..i saw too many hairy man..but yet..still get the woman they want..:lol:

are we still discussing his hairy chest?!? u girls are so funny...

well...after Pim marries Ae, she can have him shave it off :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya girl know something .. i alway wonder why AE always hug PIm from behind >>>>> LOL ... i wonder is it cuz :wub:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I'm currently watching ep10-14 right now...I skimmed it before so I had no clue what's going on...anyways I think Kob is doing an awesome job...haven't seen her shed tears for awhile...but you know what really bothers me? Stefan's paleness I think they should have tanned him or something cuz he's so dang white...not just that but pale white...he just needs a good tan...:)...

maijune

SarNie Adult
i'm watching epi 14 right now and it was so good....can't wait for this coming week....wonder how's the ending....

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
WWYWY...Visit "Lhong Ngao Jun" in the place where their shoot the lakorn ja.

April 07, 2006

cikna

sarNie Adult
YoUa said:
WWYWY...Visit "Lhong Ngao Jun" in the place where their shoot the lakorn ja.

April 07, 2006
[post="100796"][/post]​
is this a variety show? when is it airing and what channel?

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
pizza13_k said:
WWYWY airing on ch 7

22.20 it's a talk show with Aom phiyada and Sumo kik

:D  :D
[post="100811"][/post]​
Thanks for the info!! Wow, this week is going to be jammed pack with LNJ. Wed and Thurs is the last two episodes and then Wan Wan on Friday! Gonna miss this lakorn when it ends :wavecry:

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Hey, I just thought of something. For people who live in the states, daylights savings time is gonna effect the broadcast of the lakorns right? So on Wed, instead of it coming on at 8:40, we have to wait an extra hr??? LOL. This is going to throw me off so much, hah.